Flying women out. Would you?

While where on the flying subject and simpin.

I know a dude who sold his damn car to fly from South Carolina to Texas to meet a girl he met online and when he got there he found out she lived with her boyfriend. Evertime I see dude I just hold my head down.Lol smfh

well ppl like him arent right in the head obviously

Absolutely not.  This is why I say SIMPIN' ain't easy.  When you're a simp, you have to resort to flying chicks out to see you, sending flowers to her job week after week, writing love poems in hopes or capturing her heart........and all other types of non-playa moves. 

Instead of flying chicks out to see you, take that time and money and use it effectively to improve your game.  That way you won't have to fly chicks out to see you, instead they'll be flying out to come see you or you can just step out onto the scene on any given night and scoop up a chick with ease. 
Whoa whoa whoa......I think its some misunderstandings here.

Aint nobody talking about flying females out IN HOPES of smashing. Im talking about fly females out BECAUSE they're smashing.

The game has already been played and won. I'm just getting the trophy delivered.
If you have to PAY for a trophy, then you really didn't win it champ.  Again, use that same time and money that you would use to fly a chick out, and invest it properly to step your game up and acquire some local talent.  Flying chicks out to see you is not the business.  These chicks got you dudes out here at the airport looking like those limo drivers holding those last name signs in front of them at the baggage claim when they land. 

When I made the thread it wasn't in the hopes of smashing. It was with the understanding that you'd be beating them cheeks at some point while she's in your city. The question is would you do it (with the assumption you two are *******) and what would you do if she played you once she touched the ground? I've heard stories of chicks straight flaking on cats when they touched down in their city to let someone else touch it.

Paul George would. That's all that needs to be said.

U gotta be a Grade-A sucker to do this. Instagram/Twitter got the game ALL messed up.

Smh these females watch too much TV and listen to too much Nicki Minaj

They the first ones saying that they're independent and don't need a man for nothing. But at the end of the day they're also the first ones trying to bum a drink FROM A MAN at a bar for free, or trying to get in the club by coaxing A MAN for free, or trying to go to an expensive restaurant WITH A MAN, for free.

81% of these females is birds, B. Pigeons to be exact. All flocking together posted up in a coop somewhere scheming on how to **** on someone and fly away before they catch em

Shout out to the women out there who actually work for what they have, and actually DONT need a man for anything(but choose to have one anyways because 2 heads is better than one) but they don't go around yelling it left and right. And when I say work for what they have I mean actually have a job, not busting scams in the daytime and strips bartends, my bad, at the night time, then recruits for wake up now throughout the week.

It's too many women out here that think they're entitled to some extravagant stuff when they're really not. 590 likes on Instagram doesn't lead to a free trip to Dubai, my love.

b6336ad7c45a9ec1a8c37d4f5283e57b.jpg

My man left all his dambs at home.

Smh these females watch too much TV and listen to too much Nicki Minaj

They the first ones saying that they're independent and don't need a man for nothing. But at the end of the day they're also the first ones trying to bum a drink FROM A MAN at a bar for free, or trying to get in the club by coaxing A MAN for free, or trying to go to an expensive restaurant WITH A MAN, for free.

81% of these females is birds, B. Pigeons to be exact. All flocking together posted up in a coop somewhere scheming on how to **** on someone and fly away before they catch em

Shout out to the women out there who actually work for what they have, and actually DONT need a man for anything(but choose to have one anyways because 2 heads is better than one) but they don't go around yelling it left and right. And when I say work for what they have I mean actually have a job, not busting scams in the daytime and strips bartends, my bad, at the night time, then recruits for wake up now throughout the week.

It's too many women out here that think they're entitled to some extravagant stuff when they're really not. 590 likes on Instagram doesn't lead to a free trip to Dubai, my love.

Hell nah. Like Lloyd banks said, "I aint paying for pleasure, your p#*%^ dont bring rainbows or pots of treasure."

Absolutely not.  This is why I say SIMPIN' ain't easy.  When you're a simp, you have to resort to flying chicks out to see you, sending flowers to her job week after week, writing love poems in hopes or capturing her heart........and all other types of non-playa moves. 

Instead of flying chicks out to see you, take that time and money and use it effectively to improve your game.  That way you won't have to fly chicks out to see you, instead they'll be flying out to come see you or you can just step out onto the scene on any given night and scoop up a chick with ease. 

Whoa whoa whoa......I think its some misunderstandings here.

Aint nobody talking about flying females out IN HOPES of smashing. Im talking about fly females out BECAUSE they're smashing.

The game has already been played and won. I'm just getting the trophy delivered.

If you have to PAY for a trophy, then you really didn't win it champ.  Again, use that same time and money that you would use to fly a chick out, and invest it properly to step your game up and acquire some local talent.  Flying chicks out to see you is not the business.  These chicks got you dudes out here at the airport looking like those limo drivers holding those last name signs in front of them at the baggage claim when they land. 

You misunderstand the analogy, my brother. Im not paying for the trophy itself, I'm paying for the DELIVERY of the trophy. Me flying her out isn't the defining factor of me getting the yambs. I would've gotten the guts anyway, its just space between us.

We are taking the conversation so far. :rofl:

You misunderstand the analogy, my brother. Im not paying for the trophy itself, I'm paying for the DELIVERY of the trophy. Me flying her out isn't the defining factor of me getting the yambs. I would've gotten the guts anyway, its just space between us.

We are taking the conversation so far.
roll.gif
I understood and got your analogy.  Personally, the only delivery I'm willing to pay for is when I purchase a retail product on-line and pay for either standard or 2-day shipping, that's it.  Again, no need to pay to have a chick fly out and see if you, save your time and money and improve your game.  If your game is tight a chick will pay her own way to come out and see you, and that's how it should be. 

While where on the flying subject and simpin.

I know a dude who sold his damn car to fly from South Carolina to Texas to meet a girl he met online and when he got there he found out she lived with her boyfriend. Evertime I see dude I just hold my head down.Lol smfh
ITabjEs.png

I understood and got your analogy.  Personally, the only delivery I'm willing to pay for is when I purchase a retail product on-line and pay for either standard or 2-day shipping, that's it.  Again, no need to pay to have a chick fly out and see if you, save your time and money and improve your game.  If your game is tight a chick will pay her own way to come out and see you, and that's how it should be. 

You keep trying to equate this to some type inability. You trying to tell me if you got MJ money, you gonna just **** around locally? Now youre going to tell me you'd fly yourself first, which goes back to what COMBO was trying to do. Like, Diego said, that just insecurities. You going all out of the way to keep from feeling like youre simping.

yes i agree with this

lemme rephrase

i disrespect within reason, gotta know youre the man for sure

Word. Alot of women like that ish too. Choke em, smack em, gag em

And then cuddle when you're done :smh:

Women are crazy yo

Word. Alot of women like that ish too. Choke em, smack em, gag em

And then cuddle when you're done :smh:

Women are crazy yo

dudes like us are too big to be doin all that

mess around she wont wake up it be "by accident"

Never understood the mentality for this. A chick will book a flight and hotel on her own just to see you perform on stage. Tell her you got **** for her and she'd do the same.

Beyoncé and Alicia keys ruined women :lol:

Blew their heads up got them thinking they're millionaire beauty queens. ***** is the fastest depreciating asset in the word.

Spot on. Some of these avg chicks think they are the Beyoncé. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

We are taking the conversation so far.
roll.gif
You keep trying to equate this to some type inability. You trying to tell me if you got MJ money, you gonna just **** around locally? Now youre going to tell me you'd fly yourself first, which goes back to what COMBO was trying to do. Like, Diego said, that just insecurities. You going all out of the way to keep from feeling like youre simping.
That's pretty much what it is.  If I happen to be on vacation and hook up with a chick while I'm on vacation then so be it, if not .........then so be it as well.  When I'm on vacation, I'm there for me to visit new sites or to learn about the city or country I'm in, and the chicks are a by-product of me hitting the scene. 

When you're in a position like that, be it with MJ money you don't have to go searching worldwide for chicks either by the internet or flying out to them. They will voluntarily comes flying/looking for you.  That's the way you dudes need to start thinking out here, and stop falling for these simp tactics such as flying chicks out and what have you.  That's not the way to do things. 

If you're on Twitter, you see the subject of flying women out a lot
laugh.gif
. This morning, I saw how someone flew a woman out to vacation on Puerto Rico and didn't get any ***** during the time they were there
mean.gif
. My question to NT is, would you ever consider flying a woman out? If you did, how would you feel if she didn't give you any butt/never intended to meet you knowing you paid for her flight among other amenities.
if i was rich and i wanted her bad enought.. yea why not.. and she would only get a 1 way ticket.. she gotta earn her ticket back
nthat.gif

You're right
One time wife said I was hurting her wrists :smh:

ive gotten that a few times

smh

i mean yea i did leave a lil bruise one time it was by accident though

prob anemic

Last edited:

That's pretty much what it is.  If I happen to be on vacation and hook up with a chick while I'm on vacation then so be it, if not .........then so be it as well.  When I'm on vacation, I'm there for me to visit new sites or to learn about the city or country I'm in, and the chicks are a by-product of me hitting the scene. 

When you're in a position like that, be it with MJ money you don't have to go searching worldwide for chicks either by the internet or flying out to them. They will voluntarily comes flying/looking for you.  That's the way you dudes need to start thinking out here, and stop falling for these simp tactics such as flying chicks out and what have you.  That's not the way to do things. 

How is it inability if you already pulled the girl? Maybe we seeing this happening two different ways. Again, the flying out is not being used as leverage. I hit the chick up, we talk, he hit if off, we start talking right. As far as she know we in the same city. You hit her with the "Im in so and so", she like, "aww im way in whompty whomp" . You let her know its all good, you'll fly her out.

Its not about inability or using money to get what you cant have, its about using you're money to get what you want when you want.

The problem is that you keep taking your personal opinion based on your personal circumstances and want to apply that to everybody.

I come a long way when it comes to how I perceive sexual relationships.
A lot of you dudes got hate for these ****. Do everything in your power to make sure you not getting bamboozled.

Meanwhile I love these hose. I'm repeating myself again but there's a place for all types of females. That includes the ****, housewives, strippers, hookers, all these *******.

If my financial situation allows me to fly a ***** from Cali and I know I'm getting what I want out of her why is that simping?
Even if I smash the bird from Starbucks for free, is that going to suddenly kill my desire for the broad that just so happens to live in Cali?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom