Flying women out. Would you?

**** what these rappers say.
Lot of them claim **** like this but then they got 5 kids with 7 baby mothas.

:lol: Aside from that, its the truth. Dudes tricking off women they never seen in person, its just crazy.

brb, flying hbb 18/10 working at McDonald's out. mmmmmm Big Mac smelling yambs

Last edited:
A coworker and I just asked a few females how they feel about being flown out and they guy expecting some.

ALL of them said they feel like its justified for a guy to expect physical reciprocation and already know what the deal is if they accept the offer.

Dude the OP mention just did it wrong.

Back in the day I flew a chick out round trip from Vegas to la. I got it in but it I later found out that she was married and she didn't even tell me :x so bad decision at the end of the day

Back in the day I flew a chick out round trip from Vegas to la. I got it in but it I later found out that she was married and she didn't even tell me :x so bad decision at the end of the day

Did the husband hunt you down?

I don't see where the bad decision is.

He was hoping they'd get married and live happily ever after. But he Failed... Like most Simps do.

:lol: :stoneface: the bad decision was running into friction with the husband who was the simp in this case. Idc what anybody says I'll never mess with a woman who has a man that is in love with her dudes in love act worse than *******

Last edited:
I don't get why they don't fly themselves out. If things aint poppin take shorty to the club and pivot her for an upgrade. Not only will you get the new yambs you want but most likely after seeing another female all over you she'll get with the program....... Gotta put yourself in a winning position.

Last edited:
if you guys had MJ money you wouldnt fly broads out from overseas just to smash an send back?

if you guys had MJ money you wouldnt fly broads out from overseas just to smash an send back?
nikka if i had MJ money i could spit on a girl and still smash at the end of the night. i aint paying for no god dam ***** ticket.

like my lil ***** lil mouse said-" pull up in that rari and she goin"

Me personally, no. I'd make sure they felt like exactly they should when I use them. :lol:

I'd go overseas if anything

ill be honest blaster

even whats the best word these days? "thots" im friendly too

cant say i ever really just USED a chick, i treat em like platonic friends who i need at times

Last edited:
I had a shorty fly out from Cali to NYC last minute on Christmas 04. we were seeing each other for a few months while i was at camp Pendleton... she talked about flying out with me before but i talked her out of it. she calls me two days before Christmas with her flight reservation number...

i felt like the man. i did have to toss out a stack for the hotel but hey.

she winded up being married to some sailor while he was overseas or whatever i was her sex toy... fun while it lasted. she was a dime

If my bread was long yes. 1 way ticket and only pay for 1 night for the hotel room, so If she doesnt give up the buns the first night im out and she'll have to figure out her way back home.

Last edited:

Me personally, no. I'd make sure they felt like exactly they should when I use them. :lol:

I'd go overseas if anything

You spending money either way. Shiiii you spening time, money and energy going out there. If you got MJ money, you not just sitting around all the time, you got **** to do. You cant be stopping all operations to go smash. Thats worst than trickin.

Yall boys trying to sound player, when the player thing to do is fly her out.

ill be honest blaster

even whats the best word these days? "thots" im friendly too

cant say i ever really just USED a chick, i treat em like platonic friends who i need at times

I can't say I "use" anyone either but is you had MJ Money and you could literally roll up to a Vegas club, snap your fingers, and have those doodle bops come at you like a TV game show best believe id be. No wine and done either, 100% disrespect and they'd still do it

Back
Top Bottom