Flying women out. Would you?

if you guys had MJ money you wouldnt fly broads out from overseas just to smash an send back?

Me personally, no. I'd make sure they felt like exactly they should when I use them. :lol:

I'd go overseas if anything

You spending money either way. Shiiii you spening time, money and energy going out there. If you got MJ money, you not just sitting around all the time, you got **** to do. You cant be stopping all operations to go smash. Thats worst than trickin.

Yall boys trying to sound player, when the player thing to do is fly her out.

These dudes don't got a player bone in them.
These birds want to fly...make these birds fly.

True Gs, holla at me.

You spending money either way. Shiiii you spening time, money and energy going out there. If you got MJ money, you not just sitting around all the time, you got **** to do. You cant be stopping all operations to go smash. Thats worst than trickin.

Spend money on myself is different than on a female. I would make sure they came out without any benefits or gain :lol:

Trickin is never a good look IMO

Being a playa = spending money for girls? Nah. Playa would be not spending money and getting the job done

Last edited:
if you guys had MJ money you wouldnt fly broads out from overseas just to smash an send back?

Me personally, no. I'd make sure they felt like exactly they should when I use them. :lol:

Yeah but these dudes be flying out Pros though... If I had MJ cash I still wouldn't fly them out unless they live overseas..

The playa thing to do is to have them fly you out btw

EDIT:
It sounds far fetched but my cousin used to have girls doing this for him all the time and he aint no model looking dude either ....... Girls just be lonely, looking for some love

Last edited:
i get it but honestly even if i was super rich

im not the type of dude to just straight up disrespect a female i will admit that

hell behind close doors a lot of dudes are not, i know high maintenance females an i know plenty of stories

if anything dudes with money are prob nicer than avg regular cats with it

Spend money on myself is different than on a female. I would make sure they came out without any benefits or gain :lol:

But you spent money to go see the chick, thus you spent money on the female.

Flip it or flop anyway you want to make yourself feel better about it, you still spent money with the intent of hookiing up with a female.

i get it but honestly even if i was super rich

im not the type of dude to just straight up disrespect a female i will admit that

hell behind close doors a lot of dudes are not, i know high maintenance females an i know plenty of stories

if anything dudes with money are prob nicer than avg regular cats with it

All exaggerated hypotheticals man :lol: nothing srs

Yeah but these dudes be flying out Pros though... If I had MJ cash I still wouldn't fly them out unless they live overseas..

The playa thing to do is to have them fly you out btw

>D That **** SOUND good....

But you spent money to go see the chick, thus you spent money on the female.

Flip it or flop anyway you want to make yourself feel better about it, you still spent money with the intent of hookiing up with a female.

Well then I guess we spend money to do everything. If gas to get there and money for my outfit is spending money on a girl then yes, I spent money on her.

Last edited:
Im just saying you spending time and money to basically make yourself FEEL better about a situation.

Pride is a helluva drug.

Reverse simpin?

Last edited:

Being a playa = spending money for girls? Nah. Playa would be not spending money and getting the job done

Sounds like you going out your way to make sure they don't gain anything.
Some insecure **** here.

Last edited:
Sounds like you going out your way to make sure they don't gain anything.
Some insecure **** here.

Insecure is throwing money all over the place so they worry about that and not you. :lol:

Again, this is basically a "what would you do if you're a billionaire" question so nothing here is serious. And if you are taking it serious that's sad

Nope! That's what's wrong with this open global economy nonsense now. Got em outsourcing perfectly good local commodities. Take the hotel and airfare and hand it to a struggling middle class bird around the way. Give back to your community! 

I was never the type of dude to disrespect a woman. But iv'e learned alot of these women dont know anything else. And if you dont disrespect them, they get outta hand and try to walk all over you. You know, the ones with daddy issues

Absolutely not.  This is why I say SIMPIN' ain't easy.  When you're a simp, you have to resort to flying chicks out to see you, sending flowers to her job week after week, writing love poems in hopes or capturing her heart........and all other types of non-playa moves. 

Instead of flying chicks out to see you, take that time and money and use it effectively to improve your game.  That way you won't have to fly chicks out to see you, instead they'll be flying out to come see you or you can just step out onto the scene on any given night and scoop up a chick with ease. 

I was never the type of dude to disrespect a woman. But iv'e learned alot of these women dont know anything else. And if you dont disrespect them, they get outta hand and try to walk all over you. You know, the ones with daddy issues

FACT.

yes i agree with this

lemme rephrase

i disrespect within reason, gotta know youre the man for sure

Absolutely not.  This is why I say SIMPIN' ain't easy.  When you're a simp, you have to resort to flying chicks out to see you, sending flowers to her job week after week, writing love poems in hopes or capturing her heart........and all other types of non-playa moves. 

Instead of flying chicks out to see you, take that time and money and use it effectively to improve your game.  That way you won't have to fly chicks out to see you, instead they'll be flying out to come see you or you can just step out onto the scene on any given night and scoop up a chick with ease. 

Whoa whoa whoa......I think its some misunderstandings here.

Aint nobody talking about flying females out IN HOPES of smashing. Im talking about fly females out BECAUSE they're smashing.

The game has already been played and won. I'm just getting the trophy delivered.

While where on the flying subject and simpin.

I know a dude who sold his damn car to fly from South Carolina to Texas to meet a girl he met online and when he got there he found out she lived with her boyfriend. Evertime I see dude I just hold my head down.Lol smfh

Back
Top Bottom