Flying women out. Would you?

rell826

Banned
If you're on Twitter, you see the subject of flying women out a lot :lol:. This morning, I saw how someone flew a woman out to vacation on Puerto Rico and didn't get any ***** during the time they were there :smh:. My question to NT is, would you ever consider flying a woman out? If you did, how would you feel if she didn't give you any butt/never intended to meet you knowing you paid for her flight among other amenities.

:lol: Jokers on twitter is funny. Dudes will be married still be flying chicks out for sex or whatever. But both men and women fly each other out. Difference is the women actually get something out if it.

Smh these females watch too much TV and listen to too much Nicki Minaj

They the first ones saying that they're independent and don't need a man for nothing. But at the end of the day they're also the first ones trying to bum a drink FROM A MAN at a bar for free, or trying to get in the club by coaxing A MAN for free, or trying to go to an expensive restaurant WITH A MAN, for free.

81% of these females is birds, B. Pigeons to be exact. All flocking together posted up in a coop somewhere scheming on how to **** on someone and fly away before they catch em

Shout out to the women out there who actually work for what they have, and actually DONT need a man for anything(but choose to have one anyways because 2 heads is better than one) but they don't go around yelling it left and right. And when I say work for what they have I mean actually have a job, not busting scams in the daytime and strips bartends, my bad, at the night time, then recruits for wake up now throughout the week.

It's too many women out here that think they're entitled to some extravagant stuff when they're really not. 590 likes on Instagram doesn't lead to a free trip to Dubai, my love.

Last edited:
Beyoncé and Alicia keys ruined women :lol:

Blew their heads up got them thinking they're millionaire beauty queens. ***** is the fastest depreciating asset in the word.

Last edited:
And let's make it clear, it's not EVERY girl that's like this, but the ones that are grow up to peak out at 25-30 as a club queen, and loses out on "the one" to the new 21 year old chick. You catch them working dead end jobs at the mall forever

Last edited:
Smh these females watch too much TV and listen to too much Nicki Minaj

They the first ones saying that they're independent and don't need a man for nothing. But at the end of the day they're also the first ones trying to bum a drink FROM A MAN at a bar for free, or trying to get in the club by coaxing A MAN for free, or trying to go to an expensive restaurant WITH A MAN, for free.

81% of these females is birds, B. Pigeons to be exact. All flocking together posted up in a coop somewhere scheming on how to **** on someone and fly away before they catch em

Shout out to the women out there who actually work for what they have, and actually DONT need a man for anything(but choose to have one anyways because 2 heads is better than one) but they don't go around yelling it left and right. And when I say work for what they have I mean actually have a job, not busting scams in the daytime and strips bartends, my bad, at the night time, then recruits for wake up now throughout the week.

It's too many women out here that think they're entitled to some extravagant stuff when they're really not. 590 likes on Instagram doesn't lead to a free trip to Dubai, my love.

View media item 1013998

If I was a millionaire I would. Other than that a female will be lucky to get fast food. Seriously.

This is a Dumbass thread.

No.  If people think that is a sign of status, then the dating world has truly gone to crap.

If you're on Twitter, you see the subject of flying women out a lot :lol:. This morning, I saw how someone flew a woman out to vacation on Puerto Rico and didn't get any ***** during the time they were there :smh:. My question to NT is, would you ever consider flying a woman out? If you did, how would you feel if she didn't give you any butt/never intended to meet you knowing you paid for her flight among other amenities.
View media item 1028999

Hell nah. Like Lloyd banks said, "I aint paying for pleasure, your p#*%^ dont bring rainbows or pots of treasure."

If I had it and she was something serious, why not.

Plus I know how to talk so what happened in the OP wont happen.

Always make your intentions clear.

Last edited:
U don't kno how to talk that well if you have to fly someone out.if you really knew how to talk she ould pay for her own flight to come see u .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom