Evelyn Lozada Vol. Chad Johnson winning?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

The body's at least an ocho, but that face is a cinco.

A+
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I know nothing about this woman, how do you guys know so much?
I guess me and you are in the same boat since all these names being mentioned don't ring any bells. Are all you dudes watching that Basketball Wives @%## and the other incarnations? Let me find out _'s are passing on watching games because they wanna know what Chrissy feels about a Dipset reunion or some @%##.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i cant even watch that stuff anymore...all the name calling...it makes me sick that people are ok w/acting like this on tv
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I've been looking for this gif for a minute. LoooollllloThis mog Tim said she was sinister. Lmaoooo
Real spit. Lowkey, she might not even be worth the hassle of the stain. Too many cats don't pay attention to %%!$#% like this, till its too late.

That's just me. If I feel some sort of way about a broad, i wont even risk it. Toooo many birds out here for me to put myself in an uncompromising situation.
True story,
All those %@@@** are used goods. Their ovaries are useless now and they embarrass themselves on TV.

I dunno what's worse, them or the chicks who complain about the portrayal of "minority" women on TV, but watch the *#!* then call it a "guilty pleasure". We give stuff too much attention then complain when it won't go away.

That said, i don't knock her game if she found a dumb simp to wife her....these %@@@** on these shows all sleep around and money grub, if you don't know that, you're dumb.
All real talk.

And for the record, yes Evelyn is bad but the way I see it you can't be winning with a chick who got nude pics out on the net, as good as she may look. Especially if you bout to literally wife her.

Meh, maybe I'd feel differently if she had a nicer attitude.

That's just me though.

How can you win by marrying a known gold digger past her prime? I don't find her attractive, but for 40 she's def dope. This a millionaire NFL player we talking about. Son could've found a much better trophy if you can even call her that. Not to mention she isn't even the type to play her role. Son got his self a old !!$ headache with a 21 year old body, but he could've just picked up a 21 year old, or continued smashing multiple of them for that matter. Far from winning. 

Why is it you guys can track down a scammer and see the last ten places he has been but when you hear about nudes you turn into ******s that have never used google before
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I guess me and you are in the same boat since all these names being mentioned don't ring any bells. Are all you dudes watching that Basketball Wives @%## and the other incarnations? Let me find out _'s are passing on watching games because they wanna know what Chrissy feels about a Dipset reunion or some @%##.
eyes.gif
Meh, Vh1 shows multiple reruns of all day everyday, like BET. You don't even have to actually watch the show to pick out who's who
or who did what.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

eyes.gif

I have never heard of any of these women. 

Miami Dolphins receiver Chad Johnson has been arrested on domestic violence charges in Davie, Florida.
Link

OK...this **** pisses me off to no end.  Evelyn is a bird, plain and simple.  Don't even need binoculars to know her species.  Chad is dumb as hell for wifing her up in the first place.  I'll NEVER condone putting hands on a woman, but it says a lot about who she is to make a seemingly sane man snap.  I'm not surprised.  At all.  Look at how she carries herself.  No class or decorum.  Ratchet as hell. 

Chad is a harmless dude.  Good natured, affable, etc.  He hasn't had one hiccup off the field in his entire career.  Pretty much a model citizen.  Now with his career in it's twilight, he's seriously messed up his future earning potential because of this incident tonight.  He's going to have to rehabilitate his image.  Dude is going to be forever tainted as a "wife beater." 

I don't think she cares because this is going to be more $ in her pocket by way of another reality show, boo-hooing on a talk show, book deal, or suing Chad.  I guess if there is one positive, they don't have any kids.  I hope that he was smart enough to get a prenup. 

Let this be a lesson out there for all you NTers who put looks ahead of personality.  Wake up.

Miami Dolphins receiver Chad Johnson has been arrested on domestic violence charges in Davie, Florida.
Link

OK...this **** pisses me off to no end.  Evelyn is a bird, plain and simple.  Don't even need binoculars to know her species.  Chad is dumb as hell for wifing her up in the first place.  I'll NEVER condone putting hands on a woman, but it says a lot about who she is to make a seemingly sane man snap.  I'm not surprised.  At all.  Look at how she carries herself.  No class or decorum.  Ratchet as hell. 

Chad is a harmless dude.  Good natured, affable, etc.  He hasn't had one hiccup off the field in his entire career.  Pretty much a model citizen.  Now with his career in it's twilight, he's seriously messed up his future earning potential because of this incident tonight.  He's going to have to rehabilitate his image.  Dude is going to be forever tainted as a "wife beater." 

I don't think she cares because this is going to be more $ in her pocket by way of another reality show, boo-hooing on a talk show, book deal, or suing Chad.  I guess if there is one positive, they don't have any kids.  I hope that he was smart enough to get a prenup. 

Let this be a lesson out there for all you NTers who put looks ahead of personality.  Wake up.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Churccchhh

These type of women don't even care about the perception people have of them. The whole world could label them gold diggers and garden tools, but they're just going to keep trapping guys like Ocho into giving them a come up.

Last edited:
How can you win by marrying a known gold digger past her prime? I don't find her attractive, but for 40 she's def dope. This a millionaire NFL player we talking about. Son could've found a much better trophy if you can even call her that. Not to mention she isn't even the type to play her role. Son got his self a old !!$ headache with a 21 year old body, but he could've just picked up a 21 year old, or continued smashing multiple of them for that matter. Far from winning. 

Damn you nailed it fam, everything is a nutshell.

Son is wifing up an old gold digger with a nice bod and a disgusting attitude.....the worst part is its on purpose, smh he aint even slip up or get trapped.

Chad probly think cuz he crushing her insides that he can keep her in check , hes taking a real big gamble with that 1.

Edit : :smh: didnt read the last page

Last edited:
Feel bad as hell for Ocho.

That P be tantalizing though man. Looking at pictures got me feeling queesy imagine when them mangos all up in your face

and those yambs are drowning you that spell is apparently intoxicating.

"The downfall of every great man was a woman"

I really hope Chad for a pre-nup. J's is right, Chad is a model citizen and never got into any off the field issues.

Kind of shocked to hear the news when I did.

Men are the most Vulnerable species on this earth, they think with their penis's she probably putting it on him mentally and physically that he can't help but be a tool.

Imagine some fine broad just worshiping your john hanCOCK pulling it out pleasuring it whenever you want. You'd be right in his shoes.

She plays the game and plays it damn well. Any woman that publicly admits to licking her mans ANUS is definitely GOING IN.

ps I am a man,lol

Back
Top Bottom