Evelyn Lozada Vol. Chad Johnson winning?

she got dudes simping from the NBA, NFL, and MLB :x

She got that good good.

Her box has to be absolutely insane.
I wish I could confirm this

For her to be 38 and dudes still beasting over her, she gotta have some Ava Devine levels of freedom in the bedroom.

she's bad and nobody can deny that fact. I think dudes go in planning to just smash, but get tutned out.

All the athletes simpin over the mom..

Id rather have the daughter.
The daughter is bad too, but she aint touching mom dukes

Evelyn > her daughter, she cute but I'm not tryin smash a 20/21 year old. Grown women are more appealing to me, word to my favorite milf J Lo.

:smokin

Last edited:
Evelyn > her daughter, she cute but I'm not tryin smash a 20/21 year old. Grown women are more appealing to me, word to my favorite milf J Lo.

Hold old are you?

I would smash her before the daughter but you make it sound like 21 is 16 or something. :lol:
Nah I'm not saying anything is wrong with it but I got a sister around her age just feels weird honestly :lol: you have to be old enough to rent a car without a underage fee to get attention from me

Haha...at comparing Evelyn Lozada to Ava Devine. I am sure Evelyn Lozada has her moments but Ava Devine is a super nympho.

Translation please
nerd.gif
Happy Birthday love. I wait for the day I'm able to hug you again. May God be with you, (hope you are sure??) / (hope you have insurance)   
nerd.gif

Him writing him it spanish gives it more lulz.

Happy Birthday love. I wait for the day I'm able to hug you again. May God be with you, (hope you are sure??) / (hope you have insurance)   :nerd:

Him writing him it spanish gives it more lulz.
:smh:

I had sympathy for the boy...

Now... Its disgusting...

Take notes young ones... If you break up/end things with a yamb...

THE LAST thing you want to do is try and simp your way back into her heart.

I have yet to see it work for anyone...

Back
Top Bottom