Evelyn Lozada Vol. Chad Johnson winning?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Nah she the type to burn down your house with you in it.

Short-term W; potential long-term L
Really, all of this!

Her aura is wild sinister. She stay with the mustard face too. She's definitely just a short term stain, no way i'm throwing the rings on her.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Her personality makes me wanna beat her with a baseball bat. Don't really care how she looks cause her super alpha female
act on the show needs to get put in check. Would've been nice if Tammy knocked the &@^#% out cold last year, cause she's the
only one not shook towards Evelyn.

i think Tammy is scared of her too on the low

someone needs to check her...her attitude is just so terrible...

i'm surprised she hasn't given herself a heart attack w/all that anger...

hell Tammy just had one

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

The body's at least an ocho, but that face is a cinco.

A+
roll.gif

Is Chad Johnson winning? Definitely NOT. He is taking a major L with this one.

If I am Chad Johnson, Evelyn would not even be on the radar, compared to the nearly unlimited amount of bonafide dimes it is out there.
+
Shaniece Hairston>Evelyn Lozada.

Evelyn the %%#% so is tammi I love them aggressive chicks..only thing she takes it too the next levelI just seen those pics on the last page..have mercy I love this woman

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I've been looking for this gif for a minute. LoooollllloThis mog Tim said she was sinister. Lmaoooo
Real spit. Lowkey, she might not even be worth the hassle of the stain. Too many cats don't pay attention to %%!$#% like this, till its too late.

That's just me. If I feel some sort of way about a broad, i wont even risk it. Toooo many birds out here for me to put myself in an uncompromising situation.

draya>

but id smash eve as well..

which i was rich bruhs, now we gotta work hard to smash 9s......

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

NT...where dudes smash chicks bad enough that Evelyn Lozada is passable.

Great forum.

I'm saying...

Half you dudes wouldn't even have the balls to step to Evelyn...
laugh.gif
Word.
Evelyn is bad, the dopest of the Basketball Wives, her nudes tho
eek.gif

Are you serious? Is that the first pair of juggs you ever seen? Plastic Surgeon did shorty DIRTY!!!!

Got one titty pointing East and the other one pointing south...............
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I've been looking for this gif for a minute. LoooollllloThis mog Tim said she was sinister. Lmaoooo
Real spit. Lowkey, she might not even be worth the hassle of the stain. Too many cats don't pay attention to %%!$#% like this, till its too late.

That's just me. If I feel some sort of way about a broad, i wont even risk it. Toooo many birds out here for me to put myself in an uncompromising situation.
True story,
All those %@@@** are used goods. Their ovaries are useless now and they embarrass themselves on TV.

I dunno what's worse, them or the chicks who complain about the portrayal of "minority" women on TV, but watch the *#!* then call it a "guilty pleasure". We give stuff too much attention then complain when it won't go away.

That said, i don't knock her game if she found a dumb simp to wife her....these %@@@** on these shows all sleep around and money grub, if you don't know that, you're dumb.

I'm at work so I just looked at them over the phone... a simple "Evelyn Lozada NSFW" google search will do yall right.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Draya is a 10/10 easily. Face alone.

alien.gif
 you can't be serious
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 im saying, I don't like bird faced $%%!%%. Girl look like tweety bird. 
Give me this girl Erica Mena. fake tatas and ALL! 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Ap1U7mbCAAE_EYA.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom