Evelyn Lozada Vol. Chad Johnson winning?

dolphins ocho cinco jersey wit the marinos... no dambs given

chad is still that dude 
pimp.gif

the whole world knows what she is and he is. dumb situation for the man. keep playin the field chad. your in Miami now

settle down in your 40s. throw her *** back in the pond, she dont wanna be saved.

Last edited:
Actually....Chad has had a domestic incident before.

This is not Johnson's first domestic violence arrest. While in college, Johnson got into an altercation with his then-girlfriend Chevon Jex. After neighbors called police, Johnson was placed on probation for the offense, while also forced to take mandatory anger-management classes. (Miami Herald)

They were probably hitting each other. Im going to take a guess and say she found the box of condoms, she slapped him then he did the Zidane on her. lol

I'll never understand women who get with male celebrities and are "shocked" that they are cheating......

She should have just looked at the receipt, rolled here eyes, and crumbled it up........

Now everyone's in your business, lawyers, managers and judges are dictating your next moves... Who wants to live like that?

He got cut by the Dolphins today.

He's losing.
laugh.gif

My 6,500th post on NT.

Last edited:
Sad..

This feels like it went down in a truly snake like fashion.. Acting fine and normal as both get in their car for a ride.. At highway speeds, Chad is driving and confronted with the receipt. Being confronted in confined spaces seems like it would be some sort of defense to what happened.

Who knows though...

damn chad 
mean.gif

dude looked promising on the dolphins (or at least thats what i wanted him to look 
frown.gif
)

all over this damn grown *** bird... with a sexy *** daughter 

cut from the team over fighting a bird. welp, better start finding a regular people job or another reality show.

I'm pretty sure since they just got married if he divorces and peaces out he will be good and not have to pay her.

Derek Jeter is the only big name pro to seem to get it right. No baby mamas, no wife, or ex-wife, no sex scandal. he just dates hot, rich, famous chicks, or he dates hot chicks & the next morning he puts them in a taxi with an autograph and sends them on their way. Michael Jordan is my dude but he paid like $150 million to his ex-wife, be like Derek not like Mike!

Saw this coming a mile away.

Did he think he was gonna ride off into Happily Ever After with a chick like her?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom