Evelyn Lozada Vol. Chad Johnson winning?

Men are the most Vulnerable species on this earth, they think with their penis's she probably putting it on him mentally and physically that he can't help but be a tool.

Imagine some fine broad just worshiping your john hanCOCK pulling it out pleasuring it whenever you want. You'd be right in his shoes.

She plays the game and plays it damn well. Any woman that publicly admits to licking her mans ANUS is definitely GOING IN.

ps I am a man,lol

weak minded people are the most vulnerable species on Earth bro. generalizations like that are why women think they can control us w/ the P. my dad told me when i was in middle school "you can get coochie when you can't get anything to eat." dudes just gotta be smart out here bruh bruh.

Miami Dolphins receiver Chad Johnson has been arrested on domestic violence charges in Davie, Florida.
Link

OK...this **** pisses me off to no end.  Evelyn is a bird, plain and simple.  Don't even need binoculars to know her species.  Chad is dumb as hell for wifing her up in the first place.  I'll NEVER condone putting hands on a woman, but it says a lot about who she is to make a seemingly sane man snap.  I'm not surprised.  At all.  Look at how she carries herself.  No class or decorum.  Ratchet as hell. 

Chad is a harmless dude.  Good natured, affable, etc.  He hasn't had one hiccup off the field in his entire career.  Pretty much a model citizen.  Now with his career in it's twilight, he's seriously messed up his future earning potential because of this incident tonight.  He's going to have to rehabilitate his image.  Dude is going to be forever tainted as a "wife beater." 

I don't think she cares because this is going to be more $ in her pocket by way of another reality show, boo-hooing on a talk show, book deal, or suing Chad.  I guess if there is one positive, they don't have any kids.  I hope that he was smart enough to get a prenup. 

Let this be a lesson out there for all you NTers who put looks ahead of personality.  Wake up.

Do man should ever wife a chick thats famous from a reality show. The first time I heard this chick speak was on Hard Knocks and from that little bit I could tell what she was about. Dude slipped and got him a Robin Givens. :smh: :smh:

Any woman that publicly admits to licking her mans ANUS is definitely GOING IN.

Say what?? :x :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Feel bad as hell for Ocho.

That P be tantalizing though man. Looking at pictures got me feeling queesy imagine when them mangos all up in your face

and those yambs are drowning you that spell is apparently intoxicating.

"The downfall of every great man was a woman"
Tell it brotha.

Link

OK...this **** pisses me off to no end.  Evelyn is a bird, plain and simple.  Don't even need binoculars to know her species.  Chad is dumb as hell for wifing her up in the first place.  I'll NEVER condone putting hands on a woman, but it says a lot about who she is to make a seemingly sane man snap.  I'm not surprised.  At all.  Look at how she carries herself.  No class or decorum.  Ratchet as hell. 

Chad is a harmless dude.  Good natured, affable, etc.  He hasn't had one hiccup off the field in his entire career.  Pretty much a model citizen.  Now with his career in it's twilight, he's seriously messed up his future earning potential because of this incident tonight.  He's going to have to rehabilitate his image.  Dude is going to be forever tainted as a "wife beater." 

I don't think she cares because this is going to be more $ in her pocket by way of another reality show, boo-hooing on a talk show, book deal, or suing Chad.  I guess if there is one positive, they don't have any kids.  I hope that he was smart enough to get a prenup. 

Let this be a lesson out there for all you NTers who put looks ahead of personality.  Wake up.

All of this, and another Black athlete takes a L. :smh:

Men are the most Vulnerable species on this earth, they think with their penis's she probably putting it on him mentally and physically that he can't help but be a tool.

Imagine some fine broad just worshiping your john hanCOCK pulling it out pleasuring it whenever you want. You'd be right in his shoes.

She plays the game and plays it damn well. Any woman that publicly admits to licking her mans ANUS is definitely GOING IN.

ps I am a man,lol

:wow:
I AM IN LOVE

Miami Dolphins receiver Chad Johnson has been arrested on domestic violence charges in Davie, Florida.
Link

OK...this **** pisses me off to no end.  Evelyn is a bird, plain and simple.  Don't even need binoculars to know her species.   Chad is dumb as hell for wifing her up in the first place.  I'll NEVER condone putting hands on a woman, but it says a lot about who she is to make a seemingly sane man snap.  I'm not surprised.  At all.  Look at how she carries herself.  No class or decorum.  Ratchet as hell. 

roll.gif

pimp.gif

Repped.

I'm sure she will make great tv out of this. Chad def shouldn't be given any sort of Pass tho. Garden tool or. It he married that woman and she is therefore his wife. Abuse in any sort even a ***** is wrong

What are the odds that this is a ploy to hype up their upcoming reality tv show...  In this day and age their is no lengths the entertainment industry will go to generate hype.. and people wonder why news outlets etc, put a "twist" on stories.. 

I'm sure she will make great tv out of this. Chad def shouldn't be given any sort of Pass tho. Garden tool or. It he married that woman and she is therefore his wife. Abuse in any sort even a ***** is wrong

I don't believe that **** one bit

Evelyn def isn't the type to "run and hide". She's a *******.

ps I am a man,lol

:wow:
I AM IN LOVE

:rofl:

Man any female that would call the cops on here man without her life or well being being threaten aint no real woman. point blank period.

For 1, if he head butted her then she prolly was all in his face shoving him in the head and crap (which all females do) so she asked to get head butted.

#2, when my girl provokes me to hit her, she takes the hit and chills the hell out. I'll only hit a female if she's attacking me without being provoked. I wont beat the breaks off them but I will adjust their attitudes real quick.

#3, Why call the cops? My girl would never call the cops on me. She knows me and I know her we don't need no outside law involved. Any female who calls the cops after getting hit is just bent on revenge. In Ocho's case Evelyn was just looking for publicity, blowing things out of proportion just as always. He's a fool for marrying that ****.

Losing.

Chick is a professional gold digger with a terrible attitude and a meh face.

He's a professional athlete and a multi-millionaire...his options are vast and he still walked into the trap.
Really, all of this!

Her aura is wild sinister. She stay with the mustard face too. She's definitely just a short term stain, no way i'm throwing the rings on her.

Now Chad is going to pay for it in one way or another. He never had an off field incident before her. She's toxic.

Man any female that would call the cops on here man without her life or well being being threaten aint no real woman. point blank period.

For 1, if he head butted her then she prolly was all in his face shoving him in the head and crap (which all females do) so she asked to get head butted.

#2, when my girl provokes me to hit her, she takes the hit and chills the hell out. I'll only hit a female if she's attacking me without being provoked. I wont beat the breaks off them but I will adjust their attitudes real quick.

#3, Why call the cops? My girl would never call the cops on me. She knows me and I know her we don't need no outside law involved. Any female who calls the cops after getting hit is just bent on revenge. In Ocho's case Evelyn was just looking for publicity, blowing things out of proportion just as always. He's a fool for marrying that ****.

wait, what?

ps I am a man,lol
Truth.

I've been in this predicament before, and I've fallen to it, sad but true. I'm weak :smh:

Back
Top Bottom