ESPN's Steve Phillips taking it to the 22 year old ESPN staffers, gets suspended

Originally Posted by Square town 707

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I'm friendly with Brian Sabean's son, the Giants GM...Sabean is close with Berman, and the told me some hilarious stories about Berman being absolutely trashed. My friend had to drive Berman back to his hotel at the all-star game at San-Fran a couple years back because Berman was so trashed He said like three miles before they go to the hotel though Berman just walked out of the car without saying anything, he said during the ride home was just bablling nonsense.
Sabean's son that goes to de la salle?

IDK what high scholl dude went too, I know him from college...I think it was junipero or something

time to move to bristol ...
roll.gif
@ bob ley
indifferent.gif
if true ...

Steve Phillips drafted well but dude brought in high priced washed up players after 2000.
sick.gif

Only signing I liked was Cliff Floyd, dude brought in Mo Vaught to play 1st, Robbie Alomar past his prime, Jeromy Burnitz, etc.
sick.gif

^
Hard to make good sound baseball decisions when you're banging fat ugly chicks on the side.

Just sayin.
laugh.gif

This thread is comedy.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ Phillips. What the hell was he thinking?

Originally Posted by marath0n

This dude really uses his hand gestures in normal conversations
roll.gif
that +@%@+ said ahh ooooo when she was sweepin her hair ... did usquirm a lil bit hahahshahha

did u see him try to adjust and try to get her peck on the cheek to land on his lips

Berman is Slick wit his
laugh.gif

"U know where to find meee u know where to find me. "

thats a classiccccccccc

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

All I know is if this guy is gettin' it in up there

john.jpg

I don't wanna see any more girl problem threads in General.
laugh.gif
This guy said John Clayton
laugh.gif

Him and Tommy Smyth
p1_smyth_0424.jpg
must double team, then pull ofthe 'Houdini' (the alternate definition, mind you) successfully.

that +@%@+ said ahh ooooo when she was sweepin her hair
I aint even catch that...
did u squirm a lil bit

'c'mon!
roll.gif

That laugh he does is so foul too...sound like this man be up to no good on set. Ol 'Muttley' face *%@%%%#%...

All I know is if this guy is gettin' it in up there

john.jpg

I don't wanna see any more girl problem threads in General.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

highly entertaining thread....

Back
Top Bottom