ESPN's Steve Phillips taking it to the 22 year old ESPN staffers, gets suspended

laugh.gif
@ one of the comments in that Erik article.

'Play Streak For Crabs now @ ESPN.com

Did not know Phillips was seeing the Schwab from stump the Schwab.

Thought he did not go after Switch hitters.

Way to ruin your career Steve. Maybe she had inner beauty?????

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

laugh.gif

Hilarious thread.

That pic along with the youtube video of Berman talking about smuggling back hydrocodene pills from Sunday night baseball games in Toronto pretty much confirm to me that this this guy gets wasted.

roll.gif

23rogf8.jpg

^ He was actually the first thing I thought of looking at that girl/man

Plus he is a mets fan so they would have things in common.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Dude went in raw! And the fact that she could describe the birthmarks in his crotch area means she was swimming down there.
laugh.gif

b8d153edbe7693b46cc968ec20002d98ba5bb81.gif

roll.gif
she aight looking. but i dont think id go in raw in her

dipsett247 wrote:

Dude went in raw! And the fact that she could describe the birthmarks in his crotch area means she was swimming down there.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

?

C'mon Steve damnit...
smh.gif

How you this old & still makin' bonehead decisions like that? The hell be on some of these dudes minds sonetimes?

Originally Posted by dipsett247

laugh.gif

roll.gif
explanation.png

Originally Posted by dipsett247

laugh.gif

roll.gif
16119x5.gif

I feel so bad for Steve's wife. I mean its one thing to be cheated on, but when thr girl (well, debatable) is THAT far below average.. THAT must havebroken her heart.

i can't stop laughing ...
indifferent.gif
@ steve
indifferent.gif
@ espn for hiring her ...
indifferent.gif
@ steve not controlling this chick
roll.gif
@ him ruining his career over her

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

This thread should be the inspiration for the "tell all the weird/funny/crazy stories you know about athletes" part two.

Quoting myselb but uhhhh someone find this thread for me.
nerd.gif

This old man talkin to the blimp like "don't worry baby, you won't get pregnant, I promise." Like he in high school or somethin.
smh.gif

She musta been a slump buster. Has to be, we need to get Mark Grace in here for a determination. He'll know what to do.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

This old man talkin to the blimp like "don't worry baby, you won't get pregnant, I promise." Like he in high school or somethin.
smh.gif

She musta been a slump buster. Has to be, we need to get Mark Grace in here for a determination. He'll know what to do.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
wow that chick is hideous tho!

after thinking it over, i think phillips took the thing's virginity. that would explain the obsessiveness and weird behavior.

"We have a Stage 5 Clinger."

I'ma guess Steve was really, really drunk...dude must have been weighing his options *wack off or smash that wildebeest, wack off or smash that wildebeest*

Back
Top Bottom