ESPN's Steve Phillips taking it to the 22 year old ESPN staffers, gets suspended

sick.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I'ma guess Steve was really, really drunk...dude must have been weighing his options *wack off or smash that wildebeest, wack off or smash that wildebeest*
He admitted to hitting that coochie butthole @ least 3 different times on separate occasionsthough. NO EXCUSES!
laugh.gif

I'ma guess Steve was really, really drunk...dude must have been weighing his options *wack off or smash that wildebeest, wack off or smash that wildebeest*
He chose unwisely then.

The ether continues.

[h1]ESPN Horndog Dossier: Katie Lacey[/h1]
custom_1256154080391_lacey.jpg

Who? Exactly. Lacey, SVP of Marketing for ESPN, was a popular subject in our tips box dating back to last year. Why? Why do people despise this woman so much?

From an emailer named "Michelle Jones" last year: "there is so much more to her story and you really need to find out how she slept her way up pepsi's ladder and now espn's..."

And from a "samsamsmith":
I am watching the mistresses of these major public figures get humiliated and have their reputations destroyed. My question is this, what about the affair that happens on a "smaller scale", so to speak. What about the big shot marketing career woman who sleeps with the senior programmer at a major cable network. Why isn't her reputation ruined? Who will speak to "out" them? I want to remain anonymous, but I want someone to dig and write about this woman. Katie Lacey holds the top post at ESPN for marketing and she even has her name mentioned in an EEOC claim which ESPN is trying to keep quiet, wouldn't someone be interested in either of these things?

Oh pshaw. She can't be $+!$$*% anybody too important, right? Wrong. The rumor circulating through Bristol - and our inbox - is that Lacey infuriated a lot of people when she began doinking David Berson, an ESPN programming VP at the WWL.

On-air talent had been scolded for similar or lesser indiscretions, yet this relationship went unchallenged, infuriating some Bristolites. No leadership pickles for you, Lacey!

So for your notes: ESPN Corporate Ladder-$+!$$*%: Good. ESPN On-Air Talent Production Assistant-$+!$$*%: Not Good.

Still awaiting comment from ESPN....

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

no wonder he got fired by the mets. his eye for talent is horrible.

zing! haha the first pic she isnt that bad looking. the rest of the pics are **turribbble**. she looks like the type of girl that would stalk someone.

Where da hot women at?
grin.gif

Who gives a @#$% about that ugly Lacey braod?

Who @#$%^& Erin Andrews? Let's go Deadspin, show me somethin.

I'm friendly with Brian Sabean's son, the Giants GM...Sabean is close with Berman, and the told me some hilarious stories about Berman being absolutelytrashed. My friend had to drive Berman back to his hotel at the all-star game at San-Fran a couple years back because Berman was so trashed He said like threemiles before they go to the hotel though Berman just walked out of the car without saying anything, he said during the ride home was just bablling nonsense.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Where da hot women at?
grin.gif

Word on the street is
5lx8wj.jpg
did. Only a wholesome veteran could get in that.
laugh.gif

I'm friendly with Brian Sabean's son, the Giants GM...Sabean is close with Berman, and the told me some hilarious stories about Berman being absolutely trashed. My friend had to drive Berman back to his hotel at the all-star game at San-Fran a couple years back because Berman was so trashed He said like three miles before they go to the hotel though Berman just walked out of the car without saying anything, he said during the ride home was just bablling nonsense.
Sabean's son that goes to de la salle?

Where da hot women at?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Somebody get this in the Deadspin comments...

I want EA news... I want Wendi Nix news... Michelle Beadle, Tafoya, Sage, Hannah Storm... I wanna know who's gettin in that College GameDay broad whosename slips my mind right now... The NASCAR blonde....
pimp.gif

I got a buddy who swears he bumped into and shared a cab with SVP in Austin and SVP kept doggin him about hookin it up with some easy college broads...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Where da hot women at?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Somebody get this in the Deadspin comments...

I want EA news... I want Wendi Nix news... Michelle Beadle, Tafoya, Sage, Hannah Storm... I wanna know who's gettin in that College GameDay broad whose name slips my mind right now... The NASCAR blonde....
pimp.gif

I got a buddy who swears he bumped into and shared a cab with SVP in Austin and SVP kept doggin him about hookin it up with some easy college broads...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think i know his son that she friended on Facebook, he lives a town over from me played him numerous times in Basketball, Football

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i can't stop laughing ...
indifferent.gif
@ steve
indifferent.gif
@ espn for hiring her ...
indifferent.gif
@ steve not controlling this chick
roll.gif
@ him ruining his career over her
I thought all of the exact same things in that order.

Bob Ley, Steve Bertheume, and Steve Smith? These are the candidates for a slice like Erin Andrews?
grin.gif

I need to move to Bristol.
laugh.gif

Cindy Brunson is alright, solid C, maybe a B- if she's good under the desk. Not likin what she's done with her hair recently, but whatever.

See, I could work for ESPN.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom