Empire New series in Fox

Taraji got on major help including spanx, push up bras, and booty lifting panties
laugh.gif
...don't be fooled so easily people.
actually my dude, she did a nude cover for peta i think a year or 2 ago and she was BAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
I don't know Tek, that TMZ bikini pic got me scarred for life bruh, her butt was square and full of cellulite dimples ...maybe that TMZ pic was photoshopped.

Biggest issue I have with this show is how quickly issues just disappear. So, Vernon bribed some guy to take the fall for Lucious and that's over and done? Cookie getting somebody killed and working with the Feds? The war between Baretti and Lucious?

actually my dude, she did a nude cover for peta i think a year or 2 ago and she was BAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. 

bruh.. its called leaving things open ended. no good show wraps up every storyline until the END of the show. its still season 1 of a ROLLERCOASTER blockbuster show. im sure theyre giving themselves some ammo to use as the show progresses.
This

My wife watches Scandal and a couple episodes ago Keri Washington was saved at the end of an episode by someone who had been gone since season 1...they are in like season 5 or something now :lol:

Those stories will be back, just like Anika will be too.

I just realized that someone asked if the guy from NYPD Blue (Vernon) was back on that nose candy.... I'm sure they meant NY Undercover. I mixed them up myself one night talking about him :lol:

Last edited:
Lmao at yall not Giving Malik Yoba his Cool Runnings Props.... Dead all that NYPD Blue/ Undercover steez.

Malik had Tyra back on NY Undercover tho!!!

talking about lets pray, ain't no prayer ***
when j hud started that i literally felt myself losing respect for her the closer she got. i couldnt believe she played herself taking a role to be a typical h** on the show. then she said prayer and i was like thank God... but then i felt terrible becuz i been waiting to see them cakes for a LONG time and it makes me feel guilty lol. there is a war between me wanting to see her stay classy...and wanting to see her be nasty going on inside

when j hud started that i literally felt myself losing respect for her the closer she got. i couldnt believe she played herself taking a role to be a typical h** on the show. then she said prayer and i was like thank God... but then i felt terrible becuz i been waiting to see them cakes for a LONG time and it makes me feel guilty lol. there is a war between me wanting to see her stay classy...and wanting to see her be nasty going on inside
You a man! Don't feel bad about seeing that ***. JHud is classy but I know she got that ride game in the bed. Have you screaming like she did in Dream Girls

talking about lets pray, ain't no prayer ***
remind me again why she wouldnt be classy for playing a roll on a tv show?

Last edited:
You a man! Don't feel bad about seeing that ***. JHud is classy but I know she got that ride game in the bed. Have you screaming like she did in Dream Girls
i know she would man but i shouldnt lust lol i might work with her one day

You gotta think it is weird though.

Like they would write a character that helps ill ppl with music therapy and then on the low she's secretly banging them? :lol: :x I guess it's possible and there is worse. I mean she showed no signs of feeling Andre like that. It felt like that she maybe knew him for a few days or for however long he been there and then she getting ready to give him the yambs and the whole time Dre is looking perplexed.

raven dem ******* in that dress, disappointed yall havent got a gif up yet

Last edited:
I was legit shocked when Raven showed up in the dress, did not know she was working with all of that

I was legit shocked when Raven showed up in the dress, did not know she was working with all of that
o_O what? Have yall not seen Raven since she left her show years ago? She dropped all the weight and became TOO skinny for like a year. then put back on a lil weight. then the whole "if im gay its not ur business" thing happened. yall really aint see her? she BEEEEEEEEEEEEN bad

I seen her but then I knew she was a lesbian, also figured Dr. Huxtable beat me to it. :lol:

^^^ American Idol done fell off hard tho. Can't believe I used to watch that show religiously

thats ridiculous. fictional characters who can't actually sing or rap get a spot on a competition for real singers. the industry today man i tell ya
4 of 5 of those American Idol people fall off and make no waves anyway so why not? Shoutout to Justin Guarini :lol:

4 of 5 of those American Idol people fall off and make no waves anyway so why not? Shoutout to Justin Guarini
laugh.gif
besides the point lol. they can ACTUALLY sing. this fool jamal got that HEAVY studio magic on everything he does. his singing voice as a whole really isnt that nice but hell, hes an actor not a singer. im just saying its messed up for people who can really sing and bust their a** to get up on the AI stage. then some clown who cant sing but is in a popular tv show waltzes up there and stinks up the place while u pretend to like his singing 
roll.gif
 thats that struggle. 

I was playing destiny and drinking while also watching their performance but in all honesty in wasn't bad at all lol. take a look....

I was playing destiny and drinking while also watching their performance but in all honesty in wasn't bad at all lol. take a look....
.... this is terrible. what is that voice hakeem is rapping in? beat trash. singing is trash. lyrics trash. 

o_O what? Have yall not seen Raven since she left her show years ago? She dropped all the weight and became TOO skinny for like a year. then put back on a lil weight. then the whole "if im gay its not ur business" thing happened. yall really aint see her? she BEEEEEEEEEEEEN bad
Let them stay sleep on my girl b. They don't need to know.

Back
Top Bottom