Empire New series in Fox

I watched it with my wife too ....I was like "Bae that chick gotta wide mouth"  
devil.gif
 ...her response, "You know thats the lil girl from Eves Bayou, Megan Good's sister."     
ohwell.gif

embarassed.gif

mean.gif
Yup from Eve's Bayou, Hanging with Mr. Cooper, the Olsen twin's little friend from Full House, Cosby (the later years from 98-99), Roll Bounce, etc.

We are born the same year, so it doesn't bother me
laugh.gif

So I go lookup the Smolletts on imdb....I forgot about that show all of them were in called "On Our Own" where all the siblings were taking care of each other.

Then I notice this movie Jussie played in called "The Skinny" from 2012
 Director Patrik-Ian Polk provides exciting character developments, brilliant cinematography and life lessons for all, particularly for black LGBT members. Cameo appearances of key actors of the Noah Arc series are visual delights.
MV5BMzkwMjU0Mzc5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjYyNTQyMTE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
Why were people wondering his orientation again?
laugh.gif

Jussie was also in the Born 2 race fast track movie. Just watched it the other day

So I go lookup the Smolletts on imdb....I forgot about that show all of them were in called "On Our Own" where all the siblings were taking care of each other.

Director Patrik-Ian Polk provides exciting character developments, brilliant cinematography and life lessons for all, particularly for black LGBT members. Cameo appearances of key actors of the Noah Arc series are visual delights.
Why were people wondering his orientation again?
laugh.gif
I do remember that "On our Own" show from back in the day ...I forgot all about the fact that they were real siblings.

People kept saying Jussie Smollett is not gay, he simply portraying that character, but after that kissing scene I knew he was gay forreal.

I do remember that "On our Own" show from back in the day ...I forgot all about the fact that they were real siblings.

People kept saying Jussie Smollett is not gay, he simply portraying that character, but after that kissing scene I knew he was gay forreal.
yea u cant pay a straight guy to do that much gay stuff. he zesty as they come.

ill response lmaooooooo. i never understood shows having multiple directors. things can get messy that way but w/e if it works it works i guess. i just dont see the benefit

Yea I was shocked when he said that about the different directors. Can lead to different styles and feelings when they do "their" episode one would think.
When it comes to tv shows it's the norm to have multiple directors do each ep but usually it's a certain amount and they kinda rotate. I guess the way the script is formatted is it'll be like past eps and the director's style has a different sort of impact on how the ep looks.

Why were people wondering his orientation again? :lol:

Then what's with those comments about Taraji in the red dress? :nerd:

She looking so fine she turning gay dudes straight/kinda bi? :lol:

i mean gay guys can comment on a dress
The comment wasn't really on the "tight" dress though. He said she looked "lovely" in it in the finale.

Then they said that's your moms and he replied back with that's Jamal's moms not Jussie's. Granted I aint hear no audio but the implication is she was looking so good made me want to smash. Not I can comment on the dress of my tv mom (and there'd be no reason why he couldn't comment on his actual mom's style in that context).

Last edited:

i mean gay guys can comment on a dress
The comment wasn't really on the "tight" dress though. He said she looked "lovely" in it in the finale.

Then they said that's your moms and he replied back with that's Jamal's moms not Jussie's. Granted I aint hear no audio but the implication is she was looking so good made me want to smash. Not I can comment on the dress of my tv mom (and there'd be no reason why he couldn't comment on his actual mom's style in that context).
Greg Brady once dated Carol Brady...

Either way, he can still comment on if a woman is killing a dress or not. He could be bi for all we know really. Doesn't mean he can't say something about an outfit.

No one ever said he can't comment on something because of his sexuality. NO ONE.

I see some of yall want this to be about something it's not off a harmless post that was more about focusing on how fine Taraji is :smh:

Greg Brady once dated Carol Brady...
:lol:

:smokin

Last edited:
too late for that, they've already had real people with fake names. courtney love and estelle.

I said it'd be cool if they show up AS themselves, not playing characters. Imagine if D'angelo shows up as D'angelo, Timbaland shows up as Timbaland, etc

that's what I'm saying. it would be dope, but since they already had real entertainers come on as entertainers, i doubt they'd go with other actors as themselves.

that's what I'm saying. it would be dope, but since they already had real entertainers come on as entertainers, i doubt they'd go with other actors as themselves.
That couple of weeks span when Tasha Smith was her sister, Deray Davis is the hitman cousin, Cuba Gooding is the old flame that used to write songs and lives on a ranch now, on top of all the other cameos and appearances we get from this show
laugh.gif

:x This chick Anika out here banging the son :smh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ Lucius not really having ALS. Now he's actually an option for dying before this season is over.

Was Lucsious Lyon a rapper or a singer. They be confusing the hell outta me.
Son was suppose to be a singer but Terrance Howard sucks since they actually have the actors record in the studio. Just look at that duet. They put all the studio magic on dude in the booth and it still came off like he was sing rapping.

Snoop's better than him at it :lol:

Saw that coming weeks ago. That dude ain't have no als. That was always gonna be the plot twist.

Lmao dude really took his girl.

This whole scene with Howard's terrible acting and confessing everything is what makes this show so bad.

:stoneface:

That was so bad.

Last edited:
Yo I swear Lucious is my favorite TV character after Gyp Rosetti.

****** is NOT ****** with my boy!!

Back
Top Bottom