Empire New series in Fox

Man :rofl: ever since the Oscars it's like I'm noticing Terrance Howard over acting in everything. Son is completely over the top in any scene that calls for him to be serious :lol:

On a more serious relevant note, Raven done took the #1 spot for me on this show. Sorry Cookie. She looking so damn fine in those flashback scenes :evil:

This dude from NYPD Blue got pushed to doing that nose candy.

Seems like things are all being geared to show Lucius is the problem of everything :lol: I dunno why these ppl just don't wait until he dies at this point instead of almost getting caught doing **** he'd hate or disappointing him.

Last edited:
Is it just me or is this show pretentious and poorly acted. So much pomp and circumstance around this but its garbage :lol:

One of Hakeem's first songs that I actually like 
laugh.gif

Props if son smashed Raven though :pimp:

I thought Jennifer Hudson was gonna be a ho for a sec then she hit him with that pray :stoneface:

^I feel like that was just natural progression with her, as Baby Boy was 14 years ago :lol:....but Idk, it's 2015 and everybody seems to be getting some type of work done, so maybe that is the case

Last edited:
Taraji got on major help including spanx, push up bras, and booty lifting panties :lol: ...don't be fooled so easily people.

waitin for andre to drop bars on some crazy bi-polar eminem **** 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

if he could spit 
eek.gif

he'd be the answer to lucius prayers (minus the white girl 
laugh.gif

waitin for andre to drop bars on some crazy bi-polar eminem **** :lol: :pimp:

if he could spit :wow:

he'd be the answer to lucius prayers (minus the white girl :lol:
he can actually sing word to the vid posted early of him singing.

I'm expecting a hallucination scene where he's singing real good and his dad praises him and then he snaps back to reality.

It'd be hilarious if he became a dope rapper.

Hope he doesn't find Jesus next season.

*throws tomatoes at J Hud for making me think she was gonna get softcore smashed on network TV*

Biggest issue I have with this show is how quickly issues just disappear. So, Vernon bribed some guy to take the fall for Lucious and that's over and done? Cookie getting somebody killed and working with the Feds? The war between Baretti and Lucious?

Taraji got on major help including spanx, push up bras, and booty lifting panties
laugh.gif
...don't be fooled so easily people.
actually my dude, she did a nude cover for peta i think a year or 2 ago and she was BAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. 
Biggest issue I have with this show is how quickly issues just disappear. So, Vernon bribed some guy to take the fall for Lucious and that's over and done? Cookie getting somebody killed and working with the Feds? The war between Baretti and Lucious?
bruh.. its called leaving things open ended. no good show wraps up every storyline until the END of the show. its still season 1 of a ROLLERCOASTER blockbuster show. im sure theyre giving themselves some ammo to use as the show progresses.

Season 2

Back
Top Bottom