Empire New series in Fox

Damn so dude who plays Andre actually has talent :lol: Now I feel even more pity for the character Andre :smh:

I was thinking though, if Andre wanted to be apart of his talented family then he should've spent a few college years locked in his room with the latest version of fruity loops and the best beat packages and samples his dad's money could buy. Then come out with like 40-60 nice beats with at least 15 great ones and maybe pen the lyrics to one or two good songs. We know in hip hop for some producers you just need like one hit produced album or one classic to stay big and live off your name. He would've impressed damn near everybody and with the way he can manipulate I'm sure he could've had a ghost producer and been a mini Puffy.

Also anybody else Jamal was gonna pull that man love a man **** again when the whole family sang? :lol:

dre iight. how about lucious and his rival having the old school mexican standoff in the middle of the street in broad daylight tho?
Acting like they about to have a shootout right in the streets :lol:

He is so hurt that Lucious left him, lol
That **** made no sense :lol:

It's like they really decided to meet up somewhere and dude just pulls out a gun, then all the guns come out and nothing happens. Mind you I see no bystanders anywhere :lol: Like they rented out the area beforehand.

titanna desperately wants to give malik the yambs, but he has that vintage flavor.

i want anika so bad. probs would'nt pull out. shrugs.

Man they should have been gave Andre his own episode. I always felt like his mental disorder made him one of the most interesting characters.

finally got caught up on this show 
eek.gif

lucious 
mean.gif
 threw that boy in the trash

cookie 
pimp.gif
when she had on the lingerie

naomi campbell 
eek.gif

music sucks so bad, at first i thought this was like a black musical 
laugh.gif

what about the guy in jail who knew the guy cookie got killed?

and what happened to cuba gooding?

and what happen to raven symone?

show fake....show me a black man that's just gonna take your word for it that the kid is his...**** theres ****** that have the positive paternity test in front of them still fighting it

dre iight. how about lucious and his rival having the old school mexican standoff in the middle of the street in broad daylight tho?
Acting like they about to have a shootout right in the streets
laugh.gif

He is so hurt that Lucious left him, lol
LMAOOOO that was so OD man. Like no one is shooting anyone with at least 14 witnesses present lol. 

But bruh, I'm dead at Baretti being Bender from the Breakfast Club

Bruh me and my girlwas in her car and they played drip drop on the radio [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] we low key got hype

This fool Hakeem really told Lucious his boy got some C4 so they could blow up the Creedmore Building.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom