Eating habits/rituals, weird?

One more thing about fries..my favorite food is Portuguese BBQ..they serve chicken/ribs/rice with fries..I never had fries mixed with rice prior to that but it is the best

Some food is not meant to mix. It kills the flavor of each respective food item. Like if you go to a tasting menu restaurant that charge a grip for like 20 courses.

There's a reason they bring it to you plate by plate and clean your palette before each dish. To truly appreciate the flavors.

Ya some savages mixing food.

Like I don't like the syrup touching my eggs or fried chicken if I get a waffle/pancake platter. It doesn't feel right.

Ya some savages mixing food.

Like I don't like the syrup touching my eggs or fried chicken if I get a waffle/pancake platter. It doesn't feel right.
I do the total opposite for my breakfast grab some eggs stab some ham and sausage scoop up some hashbrowns and bite some toast. after the fact i put the pancakes ontop of of the main plate so it will soak up all the leftovers pour on the syrup.

You *** eaters got the nerve to be picky.

7aea9d54da5ba116e84a6d41fbe8c57d--martin-omalley-funny-sayings.jpg

I refuse to cook steaks and burgers on a barbecue grill anymore. Cast iron>>>>>>________.

Adding to this: smash burgers>thick burgers. I'd rather have multiple thin layers of crust than a thick hunk of undercooked ground beef.

Taking this one step further: American cheese is the only cheese that belongs on burgers. Burgers demand the most meltable/gooey cheese possible, and American is the ticket.

you eat your meat well done?!!
Who said that?

There's a big difference between full cuts of meat and ground beef. Steaks deserve medium rare. Thin patties of ground beef should be cooked through. Thicker patties should be medium at best.

No matter the case, they need an exterior crust, and a cast iron facilitates that better than anything else.

Who said that?

There's a big difference between full cuts of meat and ground beef. Steaks deserve medium rare. Thin patties of ground beef should be cooked through. Thicker patties should be medium at best.

No matter the case, they need an exterior crust, and a cast iron facilitates that better than anything else.

I seen your posts in the food thread

Nuff said :pimp:

If I go to a potluck, I only eat what I brought.

At work, if you don't look like you keep a clean car or if you're disorganized in general w/ a pig sty for a desk, no way I'm eating anything you offer.

LOVE mixing foods...LOL....put some pork chop drippings on a twice baked potato the other day LOL.

I have a ritual of skipping ketchup and only using mustard on hot dogs.

Probably the only NTer who does that

Weird I know

Who said that?

i retract my assumptions!

If I go to a potluck, I only eat what I brought.

At work, if you don't look like you keep a clean car or if you're disorganized in general w/ a pig sty for a desk, no way I'm eating anything you offer.

LOVE mixing foods...LOL....put some pork chop drippings on a twice baked potato the other day LOL.
Random but I always have the respect at you for having best profile picture

Back
Top Bottom