Eating habits/rituals, weird?

It was almost curtains for me one time after getting sick eating Pizza hut boneless wings. Ever since then all meat has to be well done.

Ever put the fries in the burger :nerd:
Yeah but that is basically what I'm doing lol..I'll bite into the burger and at the same time destroy some fries

Oh I thought of one..I like dipping fries in mayo and mustard (not together) not sure if this correlates with the thread topic tho

I'm not a picky eater -- I'm down with any cuisine, booty, etc.

I don't eat mayo / aiolis + I use a lot of napkins

Yeah but that is basically what I'm doing lol..I'll bite into the burger and at the same time destroy some fries

Oh I thought of one..I like dipping fries in mayo and mustard (not together ) not sure if this correlates with the thread topic tho

It does.. "weird"

Oh I thought of one..I like dipping fries in mayo and mustard (not together) not sure if this correlates with the thread topic tho

It does.
Just like wendy's fries dipped in a frosty. :nthat:

yeah my works cafeteria has sour cream(free) and salsa..ill dip my fries in there too

With fast food, its fries first, burger last. Anything else, like nuggets, in between. No Mixing. All of one then on to the next.

I do not take a single sip of a drink until I'm finished eating.

I fold pizza slices in half, no matter the size.

I always drink from the front label branding of a bottle, if there's more than one, then whichever is furthest to the right.

I ALWAYS line up the branding on cups with covers, like the McDonald's M on the cup and the cover. I also line up the red stripe on the McDonald's straw with the branding. I lined up the yellow stripe from like 08-13 when Kobe/Lakers were contending.

I think I have some issues :lol:

Back
Top Bottom