Eating habits/rituals, weird?

Anyone pray before eating?

Or pray before thanksgiving dinner.

I know much less people that do that now
Do it for Thanksgiving not much other then that.

Anyone make it a point to eat together at the table? or just just scattered in front of the tv, kitchen etc.

anything that looks like it contains seafood is out because i don’t eat any. chicken feet or pigs feet are out. don’t like pig when they serve it with the face. don’t like mac and cheese if there’s some kinda meat in it. i dunno. maybe if the food looks too bland?

Fam.. dont you stay in hawaii?

No kalua pork or poke?

This was mentioned in another thread but apparently every one does not use spoons every time they eat.

I do.

Often times I've been out to eat like where the **** is the spoon.

I have been to american households for many a meal and ofyen times the abscence of spoon was an issue

Weird habits Ive gained since losing weight,

I order a burrito but I dont eat the tortilla. I just slice it open and eat the meat and veggies. Its so satisfying for some odd reason. I tried ordering just meat and veggies and it didnt taste or feel the same.

Anyone pray before eating?

Or pray before thanksgiving dinner.

I know much less people that do that now
Used to pray with my ex, when I go out with wiminz I’m talking to now I don’t know how to do it.

I still want to pray for my food but I don’t want to make them do something they don’t feel confortable doing.

I split the peel of my bananas down the middle like a swisher and then break it in half the short way :

my_split_bananas_IMG_4180.jpg

:lol:

I just recently...maybe a year ago...started opening bananas at the top like monkeys do.

It's so much cleaner and convenient

I stayed with a friend and his family for 3 months while I was buying my place, they too didn't eat leftovers. I went over there thinking I'd lose some weight, nope, I was too busy eating they leftovers. Boggled my mind they wouldn't touch leftovers.

Its strange how people don't eat leftovers. That's just wasted money man...

Only thing I hate is eating leftovers on Friday. Developed this b/c back at my parents mom would save 2-3 days of leftovers and it would be a free for all on Friday lol.

Friday is the one night where I'll definitely lean towards the going out for dinner side. Probably also because you are relieved its the weekend and work is done for the week.

Squeeze lemon into my water almost every morning to detox

Scrape cheese off pizza and replacing it with spinach, then fold it NYC style so the spinach doesn't come off. It also cant be greasy pizza, and non of the premade dough either like at some pizza chains. It has to be freshly tossed and be nice and thin, bit chewy, but also a nice crisp to it. Also a good sauce

Back
Top Bottom