E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
what game is that?

Also how did he make two ppl fall down when he only grabbed one dude's foot?

Why's everybody going crazy with the pre-ordering though?
laugh.gif
I was just about to, but i'm gonna wait it out and see what happens 

Looks like the PS4 will not include the PS4 Eye.

Im guessing Xbox will probably release a bundle without the Kinect for the same price of the PS4.

Microsoft will also have to clear up this DRM confusion. Sony did a good job capitalizing on this confusion.

Xbox One did have a bit better games presented though.

:rofl:

Yeah..................sure

But hey whatever helps you sleep better tonight :lol:

MS did have a better games line up. Sony announced one new AAA exclusive,
ummm that sony santa monica game infamous game, gt6 destiny and their was others

3rd party games aside, Sony >

Sony will always have the best 1st party, exclusvie games, period. Sony in-house studios like WWS, Santa Monica and Naughty Dog > anything MS can conjure.

Sony still can't come up with a decent FPS tho. Thankfully, they are becoming multi platform.

Sony just double daggered microsoft though. Someone needs to do some game of thrones red wedding with Sony as the Boltons and Freys and MS as the Starks.

This level of failing by MS is unprecedented.

PS4 looks sexier, has better tech, cheaper, games centered, and no drm. :x

The kinect killed microsoft and I am glad because the industry should not go that way.

Gonna have to get used to the PS control now tho :x :smh:

@OP

Just copy the videos from my post and put it in your inital post.

People came here to watch those, so i'd be easier for them to find.

Looks like the PS4 will not include the PS4 Eye.

Im guessing Xbox will probably release a bundle without the Kinect for the same price of the PS4.

Microsoft will also have to clear up this DRM confusion. Sony did a good job capitalizing on this confusion.

Xbox One did have a bit better games presented though.

:rofl:

Yeah..................sure

But hey whatever helps you sleep better tonight :lol:

MS did have a better games line up. Sony announced one new AAA exclusive,
ummm that sony santa monica game infamous game, gt6 destiny and their was others

Sony Santa Moica-I'll give you that
GT6- PS3, already known about
Destiny- Multiplat
Infamous- already known about

What others besides the indie games?

Destiny is multiplatform. I agree with him that MS impressed me more with the titles that they announced but that could be because I am FPS/shooter biased.

However, those couple games can't make up for the dumb decisions by microsoft and kinect. Sony can come up with better stuff down the road too.

what do Sony fans think about paying for multiplayer now?

Those of us who have had PS+ since it came out can honestly say it's a HELL of a lot more worth than what people pay for XBOX Live Gold.

Just look at the FREE games coming out this month: Uncharted 3, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Saint Row 3.PS4 they will continue to give monthly free games starting with Drive Club shortly after the PS4 launches and Gaikai service will be available next year.

XBOX One with Live Gold you get a bunch of worthless TV programming.

Last edited:
Destiny is multiplatform. I agree with him that MS impressed me more with the titles that they announced but that could be because I am FPS/shooter biased.

However, those couple games can't make up for the dumb decisions by microsoft and kinect. Sony can come up with better stuff down the road too.

Yeah but this time around a major multi platform game like Destiny the PS4 is the lead console and has exclusive DLC and probably time based content release first on PS4.

Last edited:
Those of us who have had PS+ since it came out can honestly say it's HELL of a lot more worth than what people pay for XBOX Live Gold.

Just look at the FREE games coming out this month: Uncharted 3, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Saint Row 3.PS4 they will continue to give monthly free games starting with Drive Club shortly after the PS4 launches and Gaikai service will be available next year.

XBOX One with Live Gold you get a bunch of worthless TV programming.

That is true but it seems MS might copy that approach.

Back
Top Bottom