E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
It's only going to be until the XBOne gets released.

First 2 free games are Assasin's Creed 2 and Halo 3
Fable 3 is free right now. I downloaded it yesterday.
How did you know that fable 3 was free?

How do you find out about other free downloadable games?

Is fable 3 even worth playing? I got it for free with my xbox, but I just gave it to my brother.

Last edited:
It's only going to be until the XBOne gets released.

First 2 free games are Assasin's Creed 2 and Halo 3

Fable 3 is free right now. I downloaded it yesterday.
How did you know that fable 3 was free?
How do you find out about other free downloadable games?
Is fable 3 even worth playing? I got it for free with my xbox, but I just gave it to my brother.

fable 3 has been free since the 10th. Dont know why, just is if you use ms points to download it. its been up on gameinformers site. And while it may not be the greatest game, it is free. And since I dont have anything else for the time being. Might as well play it

fable 3 has been free since the 10th. Dont know why, just is if you use ms points to download it. its been up on gameinformers site. And while it may not be the greatest game, it is free. And since I dont have anything else for the time being. Might as well play it

I def wouldnt buy it, but Im playing the hell out it now, since it was free. Missed out on Creed 2 tho....

I def wouldnt buy it, but Im playing the hell out it now, since it was free. Missed out on Creed 2 tho....

i dont think creed 2 was ever free. The first game that have made free is Fable 3 and so far thats the only one

i dont think creed 2 was ever free. The first game that have made free is Fable 3 and so far thats the only one

assassins creed 2 and halo 3 will be availble in July for free

I'm really looking forward to Halo 3 becoming free.

I already have the game, but the release of the free version will surely give the MP community a little boost.

I already have the game, but the release of the free version will surely give the MP community a little boost.

I hope so. Absolutely loved Halo 3. Would be up all night playing custom games. The Zombie Race game types were so much fun

Yeah it would be great if the community gets a little boost.

Sony to GameStop: "The Flood Gates Are Open for PS4 System Reserves"

ps4-gamestop.jpg

A source gave us this information and has been verified with a second source. We've been told that many GameStop locations weren't close to fulfilling their PS4 preorders due to a high allocation count. One store was cited to have initially 24 PS4's allocated for preorders, which then increased to 138 systems throughout the week. Currently that location has 66 preorders for the PS4. In contrast with the Xbox One, there's 12 preoders with an allocation of 18.

Last week, Andrew House, CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment, told The Wall Street Journal that "demand may outstrip supply," after Sony raised their internal sales projections for the next-gen console. Jack Tretton from Sony was told by GameStop executives that the chain would buy "every single unit" that Sony can produce if they could.

According to this leaked memo, it seems like GameStop may just be doing that. Either Sony has just given GameStop a huge supply of PS4 systems or this is a push to fulfill their previous allocation numbers. Either way, this seems like out of the norm for a console that is expected to be in short supply.

The PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will release this holiday season.

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mi...-flood-gates-are-open-for-ps4-system-reserves

Xbox One, PlayStation 4 Shatter Amazon Pre-Order Records
4000% increase over 2012.

Xbox One and PlayStation 4 contributed to Amazon's biggest pre-order week ever, with as many as 2,500 next-gen console purchases per minute funneling through the online retailer. The week of E3, which saw PlayStation 4's hardware and Xbox One's software unveiled, saw a 4,000% increase in console purchases compared to last year's (next-gen-free) E3 week.

Video

IGN has asked Amazon for more specifics and will update this story with any extra information it provides. If you're interested, Xbox One pre-orders are back in stock on Amazon, and PlayStation 4 pre-order bundles come in a bunch of different flavors.

They would really alienate a large portion of console gamers that have capped internet, unstable internet or no internet. They flat out told troops overseas to buy a 360. You have to have offline playability. I'm a PC gamer myself and even PC games have offline playability. Requiring always online is ridiculous. That's a dumb policy

Exactly. It simply isn't time for what they were tryin to do.

Back
Top Bottom