E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
photo.jpg

Looks like the PS4 will not include the PS4 Eye.

Im guessing Xbox will probably release a bundle without the Kinect for the same price of the PS4.

Microsoft will also have to clear up this DRM confusion. Sony did a good job capitalizing on this confusion.

Xbox One did have a bit better games presented though.
roll.gif

Yeah..................sure

But hey whatever helps you sleep better tonight
laugh.gif
MS did have a better games line up. Sony announced one new AAA exclusive,
ummm that sony santa monica game infamous game, gt6 destiny and their was others
Sony Santa Moica-I'll give you that
GT6- PS3, already known about
Destiny- Multiplat
Infamous- already known about

What others besides the indie games?
rusty just stop...

That is true but it seems MS might copy that approach.

With what ?

Microsoft does not have anywhere near the quality of 1st party title games Sony has had for 2 console generations.That they could offer quality free games on XBOX Live Gold on monthly plan.

Microsoft continues their blatant lack of support for indie game developers.

What company is out there like Gakai for them to snatch up and buy out?

Last edited:
preordered the ps4 as soon as they announced the ps4 preorder 
nthat.gif

Is there room for the sony bandwagon? 
nerd.gif

what do Sony fans think about paying for multiplayer now?
I'm not in love with it but Sony did give me the 7 year option of gaming for free thus far on my ps3. I've been on the fence with ps plus but I have always loved the promotions they run and it is a great value. Definitely something I'm going to order starting with the ps4
amazon charges tax now?
depends on where you live. If amazon does has warehouses in your state or your state passed one of those online sales tax statutes then yes they do charge tax. Luckily Michigan currently doesn't (till next year).

I haven't renewed Live in a bit. PS+ on the other hand is cheaper and I've been able to download full games onto my PS3, pretty much doubling my library.

Ninja Gaiden, Vanquish, Infamous, LittleBigPlanet, King of Fighters XIII, MotorStorm, Ico & Shadow of the Colossus HD, Demon's Souls, etc. Even little downloadable titles like Double Dragon Neon, Scott Pilgrim, and NBA Jam.

PS+ also has day one discounts on new releases. Resident Evil, Assassin's Creed, etc. for $10 less on release day. 1 hour free trials for new full games if you're not sure about buying. The Xbox Live is better has always been the biggest smoke screen ever. I own both systems and have played online a lot on both. The only feature that Xbox has over PlayStation is cross game communication and the party system. (Which is coming to PS4, plus a headset in every box.) PS3 online is still free and some of their first party games have dedicated servers. You pay for Xbox Live and it's all peer-to-peer.

Anyone question about the paying for online now.... yea it sucks.

But this is what we have gotten over the past year with our $49.99

It's no Assassin's Creed 2 or Halo 3, but... :rolleyes

And that is just free games. Doesnt include discounts, Betas, cloudsaving, or auto-downloads that the service also offers.

Last edited:
Since I rarely play consoles now. One thing I loved about the PS3 is the fact that I didn't need to pay to use the online features.
Will I still be able to use Netflix without buying PS+? 360 pissed me off at the fact that you had to have xbl on top of the Netflix subscription too

YES! YES!!!! No used game fee bull **** and no online requirement just won this thing for the PS4. Microsoft are so unbelievably stupid, it's not to be believed. They have no idea how badly they're about to lose this console war.

I always bought consoles not based on fanboyism but on what they had to offer. I am a 360 owner, and I still think that overall, 360 > PS3. Before that, I thought that PS2 > Xbox. And now, this DRM thing is by far the highest priority for me which makes PS4 > Xbox One. The differences in power and graphics between the two consoles are microscopic. And I did think that Xbox One had a better games lineup at E3. I wanted a new Killer Instinct so bad, but too bad they ****** it all up with DRM. Should Microsoft find their brains and move away from DRM, I will reconsider, but for now PS4 here I come.

Microsoft has to reverse course on some stuff. I mean the crowd at the Sony conference damn near gave a standing ovation for used games and no DRM

what do Sony fans think about paying for multiplayer now?
I don't mess with multiplayer like that and have a PS+ subscription through Feb. 2015 so it doesn't effect me at all.

Honestly, I'd advise any PS3 owner to upgrade to PS+. If they haven't yet they're missing out.

PS+ gives you access to a growing library of free games with it's instant game collection; some goods one too like Uncharted 3 or Sleeping Dogs. You can get free/discounted DLC add-ons for certain games or free/discounted themes and avatars.

While I'm not a fan of Sony now charging for a service that was previously free, PS+ gives you more than multiplayer access and is a good investment.

yo for real i'm coppin an 7-800 dollar gaming rig based around the a10 6800k and a ps4 and i'll be straight this generation.

im glad there are still die hard fanboys out there. They are the ones that reassure me that having 3 preorders for the Xbox One will pay off. Thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom