E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
Pre-ordered. Sonys sticking to that price point for a long time to come so it wasnt a difficult decision.

Keeping my fingers crossed GTAv drops for the next gens within a 6 month window, though.

Looks like the PS4 will not include the PS4 Eye.

Im guessing Xbox will probably release a bundle without the Kinect for the same price of the PS4.

Microsoft will also have to clear up this DRM confusion. Sony did a good job capitalizing on this confusion.

Xbox One did have a bit better games presented though.

Im guessing Xbox will probably release a bundle without the Kinect for the same price of the PS4.

Microsoft will also have to clear up this DRM confusion. Sony did a good job capitalizing on this confusion.

:rofl:

Yeah..................sure

But hey whatever helps you sleep better tonight :lol:

Just preordered a PS4 with Watch Dogs on Walmart.com, gonna scoop up NBA 2k14 on RD. LEGGO.

Anyone know if GTA 5 will release on next gen consoles or will it only be for current gen?

roll.gif

But hey whatever helps you sleep better tonight
laugh.gif
I'll probably end up getting both like i've done for the 1st and 2nd generation......douchebag.
Get the wool outta your eyes brah.

:rofl:

But hey whatever helps you sleep better tonight :lol:

MS did have a better games line up. Sony announced one new AAA exclusive, bunch of Inide titles and rest we already knew about. Most of Sony game were multiplats.

They just killed MS with the DRM and price announcement.

Back
Top Bottom