E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
dont know if ppl turned it off...but after the conference they showed in games...also showed some of the media features etc.....What kills me ms with its 24/7 connection..drm etc...hell you better off just getting a gaming pc...you got all the same restrictions/limited to playing at home unless you pay, hell its about as big as a pc...and the graphics/gameplay is nowhere near pc quality.

For those that have been asking, Amazon doesn't charge for an order until the item is shipped.

You pre-order the PS4 or the XB1 today, a charge won't appear on your credit card/bank statement until they ship it out, which won't be until both consoles launch.

I have been shopping with them for years now, they're good money.

Last edited:
They still need to confirm a few things.

The paying to play online wasn't explicitly stated, but was implied.
They didn't announce the HDD space at original reveal did they? People earlier rumored there would be tiered priced versions of it, if this is the case the lowest priced one might be the $399. Hopefully that is at least 500GB like X1. But then again, it might not be as necessarily if every game doesn't need to be completely downloaded and installed to HD.
Release date probably ain't as big a deal, assume Late November Early December at latest.

Price and console were main thing people wanted to see today beyond the games.

Last edited:
can't believe i missed the arkham origin trailer
mean.gif

also the kingdom hearts video
Youtube has the kingdom hearts 3 video up already.

where can i find my subcription info at like how long before it expires on my ps3
nvm i found it only till january 2014 :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom