E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
dwight-schrute-celebration-jump.gif

placed my preorder
pimp.gif

Sony only showed off one major new exclusive, they put mutiplayer behind a paywall, most of the **** of their stage was going to be on the One too, MS had more core games.

And they still killed MS.

I don't, I just, wow.:smh:

well yeah. imo, both consoles have the exact same games. cept sony has infamous and killzon, while ms has dr3, halo, and titanfall

i dont even care about the drm stuff, but 399 is probably the biggest blow. did they say how much storage that will have?

Im subbed till 2015 and I get drive club for free so i'm not complaining.

just thinking about the less fortunate

they only thing I'm hesitant about buying consoles on day 1 is durability. 360 had the Red Rings and PS3 had the YLOD at the start. Both companies later refreshed/updated their models to fix the problem long term. I went through 3 360s before they sent me one that finally was "fixed."

Amazon doesn't charge until the console ships. Y'all accounts should be safe.

PS4 has stronger hardware specifications AND costs less? $5 to play online? No DRM? No always on camera watching me? Whaaat!?

There's already too many games I want to buy. R.I.P. to my wallet.

Exclusives:
Knack
Drive Club
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Infamous: Second Son
The Order
Final Fantasy XV

Multi-platform:
Destiny
Watch Dogs
Kingdom Hearts 3
Dying Light
Metal Gear Solid V
Battlefield 4
The Evil Within

Son. And Sony said they have 40 first party studios developing games for them. 20 of them coming out within the first year of release. 12 of them new IP's.

I hope Sony London revive Eight Days and The Getaway 3. We didn't even see Naughty Dog's PS4 game. Sony Bend, Sony San Diego, Team Ico, Level-5, Light Box Interactive, Zipper, etc. Microsoft played all their cards. Sony confidently said that there's more on the horizon.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Dead Rising 3 went multiplat down the line. Plus MLB: The Show on PS4 will be stupid good. :wow:

Woah, there's an Elder Scrolls online game too?

Last of Us, Watch Dogs, GTA V, and Beyond: Two Souls are the last games I'm buying for this generation of consoles. Can't wait to get my hands on this PS4. Sucks though because I think I've only had my PS3 for about 1.5 years

Back
Top Bottom