E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
I think the online works like this:

You already have PS+ it carries over and no charge.
Don't have PS+ pay the $5/month for multiplayer access or $50 for the entire year

So technically it's $450 if you want everything and don't have PS+ already if you're going to play online.

Ryse and TItanfall alone are worth getting the XboxOne. I'm sure they'll change their stance on the used games now, the price point will probably be more rigid. If they just go down $50 bucks they'll be just fine.

Wow just got home, no way I can go back and read through 30 pages. I'll have to rewatch Sony's conference tomorrow.
Can someone give me the highlights of the conference?
399 price

No restriction on used games you buy it you do what you want with it

Wow just got home, no way I can go back and read through 30 pages. I'll have to rewatch Sony's conference tomorrow.
Can someone give me the highlights of the conference?

Good games presented

No drm, no restrictions on used games, ps4 retails at 400 and no online required

Plus gaikai

so are u saying its $5 on top of the ps+ subscription??
no its 49.99 flat for the year for online gaming on ps4. like someone earlier said if u dont buy a year it is 5 dollars a month for plus but buying the 12 month sub makes it 49.99 and includes online play for the ps4

well i just renewed my ps+ in feb..................... best buy has a bundle this week with the last of us AND 3 month subscription for ps+ for 68.99

X-BOX
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jay-Z "GRAND OPENING, GRAND CLOSING"

Last edited:
so are u saying its $5 on top of the ps+ subscription??
no its 49.99 flat for the year for online gaming on ps4. like someone earlier said if u dont buy a year it is 5 dollars a month for plus but buying the 12 month sub makes it 49.99 and includes online play for the ps4
thanks for clarification.
can we get some ps+ deals going i want my subscriptions stacked for a couple years

Sony only showed off one major new exclusive, they put mutiplayer behind a paywall, most of the **** of their stage was going to be on the One too, MS had more core games.

And they still killed MS.

I don't, I just, wow.:smh:

Back
Top Bottom