E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
Welp.  I don't even know what most of these gaming words mean.  I just want to play basketball, and football every year and GTA

I loved the 360 and wanted to stick with Xbox, but for this price 
embarassed.gif

I don't want to switch to PS4, but right now it looks like the logical thing to do 

Imma wait to see was Microsoft does in the next couple of months before i see which console im copping. They HAVE to change their policy on DRM and used games now in order to compete this generation.

Besides that this has been the best E3 in a while but i guess the new console reveals were responsible for that.

so wait is it $49.99 + $5 / month ($60) = $110 / yr

or

$49.99 + $5 = $55 / yr ?

Ya'll confusing me. :lol:

AM I THE ONLY ONE UPSET THAT THEY DIDNT SHOW GT6?

I LOVED IT THOUGH BUT I WANT GT6 TOO
Me too. The trailer and new pics look great, but I was expecting more. 

Oh well. GTP has people there so we can still expect to see more...

I've never been a Day one cop kinda guy (usually a first price drop kinda guy) but $399.99 seems too good to pass up

Microsoft just has to adjust. People are oding in here. This the same company that overcame the 3 red rings of death. They will be alright
100 dollars more, hardware inferiority, have to be online....drm checks, no indie games, dont have to use a kinect, pay just to play used games/games you own, no need to wait for games to d/l, adjust hell they need 2 do a complete 180...... So far all im seeing is a slighty better graphic wise of ps3....and siri activated cable box....

PS4 for $399 is going to put a hurting on Xbox One. Seems Microsoft doesnt learn.

I choose to vote with my wallet.

BTW the new NBA 2K14 looks serious.

Back
Top Bottom