E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
im getting both at the end of the day, but Sony just killed it. Xbox looking mad foolish. Shoulda asked to go 2nd :lol:

im so glad to own a ps1 from day 1
pimp.gif

not feeling 5dollars a month for multi but hey cheaper than xbox
frown.gif
Hopefully the online experience is smoother.

yeah i gotta just try to figure out my password since it logs me in automatically. havent typed my password in like 3-4 years :lol:
I'm trying to remember, but didn't they make us all reset our passwords after that security breach? Maybe they only did to the people that might of had info leaked, I forget.

Welp, I've been with the 360 since it came out, but MS really dropped the ball on the Xbox One. I knew something was wrong when the reveal was mainly focusing on TV and entertainment instead of games. I LOVED the PS1 & 2, looks like I'm going back to Sony.

Welp.

Sony ******* over M$ in every conceivable way.

No DRM restrictions, $100 cheaper than XB1.

Kudos.

Still not copping on launch though.

Now that Sony sold me on the PS4 it's time for Nintendo so justify my Wii U purchase tomorrow.

It's over! I've been an Xbox guy since day 1 but this generation I'm switching to Play Station.    

yeah i gotta just try to figure out my password since it logs me in automatically. havent typed my password in like 3-4 years :lol:
I'm trying to remember, but didn't they make us all reset our passwords after that security breach? Maybe they only did to the people that might of had info leaked, I forget.
oh yeah they did.....................still dont remember that one :lol:

Back
Top Bottom