E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
So is GTA V coming for the ps4? I didn't see anything about it. Was thinking of preordering it for ps3, but now im considering getting the ps4.

thumbs-up.gif

So is GTA V coming for the ps4? I didn't see anything about it. Was thinking of preordering it for ps3, but now im considering getting the ps4.

If it is we won't know about it for 8-12 months after it comes to ps3/360.

Didn't Ubisoft tease at Beyond Good & Evil 2? What happened with that? I didn't get to watch most of their conference.

Did they announce what was included with the $399 PS4 though?

We all know these systems release with different price-points depending on whats included

:pimp:

Can wait till everyone can see more of that Noctis vs Leviathan fight from FFXV.

What series were you talkign about earlier? When you said that a Sony exclusive going multiplatform?

FFXV and KH3 are both multiplatform.

FF has been multiplatform but people always thought "Versus" would be PS3/PS4 only. Kingdom Hearts was never on a Microsoft console.

Just got back from my local Gamestop.

It's a $100 minimum deposit for the PS4. $5 minimum deposit for pre ordering a extra DS4 controller.

So glad I'm on the Westside.

Last edited:
Good question.. Since I don't touch my ps3 much I'm taking it in tomorrow after work probably and everything I get I'm putting towards the ps4..i can prob get more through Craigslist or something but I ain't got time for that..

And I have no use for camera if it ain't a requirement I don't want it.. Just give me system and controller I'm good

Last edited:
Just got back from my local Gamestop.

It's a $100 minimum deposit for the PS4. $5 minimum deposit for pre ordering a extra DS4 controller.

So glad I'm on the Westside.

Gamestop is taking preorders?

Back
Top Bottom