E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
Pre ordered my ps4 right after the conference. I really wanted to get the New Halo Delivery System too but the high price and the restrictions really pushed me away

Last edited:
Microsoft brass is definitely scrambling now. :lol:

If they don't change their DRM or persistent online connection policies, they will be committing the single most monumental act of stupidity in all of video game history.

Still, those policies don't really effect me and my interest in Titanfall, Halo, and Forza will keep me on board with the Xbox.

Anyone think that there could ever be a unified online gaming network? Something where Sony and Microsoft gamers could both play with and against each other in the multi-platform games?

Anyone think that there could ever be a unified online gaming network? Something where Sony and Microsoft gamers could both play with and against each other in the multi-platform games?
neva eva
laugh.gif

I've thought about this before, it would be great.

I also hate that the 2 consoles look so similar.

Someone said that the Xbox One is the bold version and the PS4 is the italics version :lol:

In all honesty it seems microsoft was building a next gen entertainment console

While sony was building a next gen gaming console

All the presentations point to that conclusion

I think this holiday season i will be taking my talents to Sony... i think.. not 100% sure yet

Last edited:
I'm still copping an XB1 tho. I have to play Ryse Titanfall,  I just have to.
fixed

I'm buying a x1 the day titanfall drops

gonna cop a ps4 too sooner or later wasnt really feeling any of their exclusives other then the order but that was just a trailer

w/ GTA5, watch dogs, and destiny all dropping for the 360 I'll be good for a while

fixed

I'm buying a x1 the day titanfall drops

gonna cop a ps4 too sooner or later wasnt really feeling any of their exclusives other then the order but that was just a trailer

w/ GTA5, watch dogs, and destiny all dropping for the 360 I'll be good for a while
Oh yea no doubt, Titanfall and DeadRising 3 too. But outside of those 3 I don't really care about the other games shown at Msoft conference.

So whats up with the graphics?
I heard the ps4 has better graphics than the Xbox one but my boy keeps saying that you're gnna need a new tv to see those graphics. Is this right?

Back
Top Bottom