E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
Actually, there was an absence of a lot of marquee Sony development studios. Insomniac said they're still going to develop PS4 games. We didn't see Naughty Dog's PS4 title. Sony Bend, Sony San Diego, Zipper, Light Box Interactive, London and Liverpool Studio (I want them to revive Eight Days or The Getaway III), Sanzaru, 989, United Front Games, etc.

Zipper & Liverpool, closed. 989 is dead too, I think. They haven't released a game in 8 years.

Lightbox makes iOS games now.
Insomniac is making an XBOne exclusive.
United Front is a 3rd party studio that makes multi-plat games.

I feel like Sony has been waiting a long time for this moment. Sony playing chess not checkers this time around. Every move has been so well calculated..damn!

When ol boy came out and said $399 with that grin...:x you knew it was check mate.

Won't be surprise if "The Last Guardian" makes an appearance during TGS....also a glimpse of the other PS4 titles that are suppose to be release within the year of PS4 released date...Sony not showing full hand again ...

So which do you think will be released first? Last time Sony took two Tuesdays before Black Friday and Nintendo took the normal Sunday after. Surely, they would both avoid cod ghosts.

This was
sick.gif
If you look at this from afar, you couldn't tell that it was from a video game.

What you guys think? Selling out first month or so? :lol: i just dont wannt pay resell prices later on, if i pre order now will i get it on release date?

Back
Top Bottom