E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
Amazon bestbuy and walmart have pre-orders up already.

PS4 coming with the trump card on the whole Digital Rights Management. I also love that the psEYE is separate...because i will never be purchasing it.

I am excited for Destiny...looks really good....but the show was made for me when that Disney logo came up at the Square Enix portion. I will pick up a ps4 when kindom hearts 3 is near release. I was dying for that announcement.

Where is Last Guardian :smh:

what time does nintendo start isn't it early like 9am est

Last edited:
Where can I catch the Capcom conference? I heard they have a big surprise to announce, hoping its MegaMan but more than likely its Deep Down footage.

I doubt MS can remove any of the DRM restrictions now, its to late in the game. They already invested money and committed this idea to devs.

I think the only way they hope it blows over is launching the One with a game or two.

0d72ceee_regionfree.jpeg

ba1560a3_stanley2.gif

Microsoft is down! Call an ambulance! ... wii u wii u wii u...

Saw this on another site and just :rofl: .

Hate to jump on the "bash MS bandwagon" but I'll be going from a 360 to PS4.

M$ is too greedy & restrictive.

Since I rarely play consoles now. One thing I loved about the PS3 is the fact that I didn't need to pay to use the online features.
Will I still be able to use Netflix without buying PS+? 360 pissed me off at the fact that you had to have xbl on top of the Netflix subscription too
Yeah you can still Netflix without PS+. Only need Plus to play the games online.

Killer Instinct reboot is free-to-play, only one character is free

Killer Instinct is getting a reboot on Xbox One, courtesy of Double Helix Games . Good news: it’s free-to-play. Potential bad news: you have to pay for every character, except Jago.

Destructoid confirmed in this Killer Instinct preview, that while the fighter is free to all, you have to pay individually for new and returning characters. That’s a payment per character, but the specific cost has not been confirmed, so don’t start worrying just yet, as they could be dirt cheap.

Characters have two life bars just like in the original games, and big combos and Combo-Breakers are back. The game’s out at the Xbox One launch.

What do you make of the above?

http://www.vg247.com/2013/06/11/killer-instinct-reboot-is-free-to-play-only-one-character-is-free/

Can't post the links properly because I'm at work but MS at this point don't have anymore toes to shoot off

Microsoft had the better games yesterday

Everyone will remember Sony's conference since they can buy used games. But thats about it.

90% of the exclusives they showed, we already saw. We didnt even see much gameplay of any of their exclusives, even the ones weve already seen. A lot of lackluster games too.

Who knew this DRM nonsense would be such a huge deal. Didnt know I was in a huge minority of "new game buyers". DRM wont effect me at all no matter the console.

Everyone will remember Sony's conference since they can buy used games. But thats about it.

90% of the exclusives they showed, we already saw. We didnt even see much gameplay of any of their exclusives, even the ones weve already seen. A lot of lackluster games too.

Who knew this DRM nonsense would be such a huge deal. Didnt know I was in a huge minority of "new game buyers". DRM wont effect me at all no matter the console.

Cool story bro

Microsoft is taking all kinds of L's aren't they gonna have to pay the Blu-ray Disc Association (which includes Sony) for licensing Blu-ray for XBone?

This is going to be very interesting.

Dev's prob like the Xbox better given they have more control over their content with the DRM requirements. So you would think more games would be Xbox exclusives because it would give the Devs more money. But when no one buys the Xbox one because of these DRM requirements it will be funny to see them all switch to PS4 (unless xbox sells well in which case they could win the console war still if they get all the good games....even though that isn't too likely since a lot of games are multi platform for profitability reasons anyway)

Dev's prob like the Xbox better given they have more control over their content with the DRM requirements. So you would think more games would be Xbox exclusives because it would give the Devs more money. But when no one buys the Xbox one because of these DRM requirements it will be funny to see them all switch to PS4 (unless xbox sells well in which case they could win the console war still if they get all the good games....even though that isn't too likely since a lot of games are multi platform for profitability reasons anyway)

lets be real, does anybody really think the xbox wont sell. a horrible price tag didnt stop sony last gen... While sony will still sell ore units, its not like the xbox still wont be somehwere in the ballpark

Microsoft didn't show a lot games at their reveal like Sony did, so they were able to announce the ones they didn't. But I don't see how we already saw the games make the games themselves lackluster. The biggest games overall so far look like they will be all Multi.

So will i be able to plug my 500gig external HDD into my ps4 and save to it?
It comes with a 500GB HDD so that would be pointless, but yes if you wanted to upgrade to 750GB or 1TB, you could.

Damn. A lot of Microsoft hate in here :wow:. People are still going to buy the console though, i'm not going to say no one will buy it.

lets be real, does anybody really think the xbox wont sell. a horrible price tag didnt stop sony last gen... While sony will still sell ore units, its not like the xbox still wont be somehwere in the ballpark

I agree i don't mean it like they will sell nothing. But if Sony outsells it by a noticeable margin it will be interesting to see if there is any swing in "exclusive" titles. But i honestly think the casual gamer/family will enjoy the xbox as an entertainment HUB type device. But i think gamers will want a ps4....but i think "hardcore gamers" are the minority...see Wii sales figures.

Microsoft didn't show a lot games at their reveal like Sony did, so they were able to announce the ones they didn't. But I don't see how we already saw the games make the games themselves lackluster. The biggest games overall so far look like they will be all Multi.

So will i be able to plug my 500gig external HDD into my ps4 and save to it?
It comes with a 500GB HDD so that would be pointless, but yes if you wanted to upgrade to 750GB or 1TB, you could.

If i buy a ps4 soon....i expect to have it for around 8-10 years. I think down the road it won't be dumb to think you can have more then 500gigs of saved files. Especially with all the digital games that will be coming out in the future.

Back
Top Bottom