E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
If i buy a ps4 soon....i expect to have it for around 8-10 years. I think down the road it won't be dumb to think you can have more then 500gigs of saved files. Especially with all the digital games that will be coming out in the future.

I meant it would be dumb to replace the 500GB HDD with another 500GB HDD. Adding more space would make perfect sense.

I had misread the external part in your original post.

...it least that's how Xbox 360 one this console gen.
But it didn't.

Last edited:
Microsoft had the better games yesterday

Everyone will remember Sony's conference since they can buy used games. But thats about it.

90% of the exclusives they showed, we already saw. We didnt even see much gameplay of any of their exclusives, even the ones weve already seen. A lot of lackluster games too.

Who knew this DRM nonsense would be such a huge deal. Didnt know I was in a huge minority of "new game buyers". DRM wont effect me at all no matter the console.
144 games are being developed for the ps4.

40+ are supposedly exclusives.

Did you want them to demo all those exclusives?

Nintendo direct starting soon but I see there's no hype in here.

Can you guys post updates since I'm at work. There's 2 i believe, a japanese one and US one

The stream is horrible its laggy. they are showing new mario. Looks cool its in a 3D world has wii u usage obviously. Touching controller screen where you want block to go type stuff

Edit: ITs called Super Mario 3D Worlds

Last edited:
no update on nintendo anyone :lol:
Yeah ign doesn't seem to have a stream for it. I guess I'll just wait and watch/read highlights. Haven't been interested in Nintendo in a while, but like to see what they got planned.

Showing the Mario 3D game. Not even going lie it looks like the worst one yet. Looks like New Super Mario Bros / Mario Party on steroids

they redesigned the Xbox One?
still getting a PS4 
nthat.gif
...ex 360 Owner

Nothing changed with my opinion of Nintendo, if I had a kid under 10 Wii U would be my first choice for them.
But since I don't have kids, probably will be next generation before I consider a Nintendo console.

Last edited:
Bayoneta looked sweet

edit: oh its a sequel, guess I am really clueless when it comes to Nintendo games nowadays.

Last edited:
I'm gonna wait a while before copping either one.Thinking waiting a year and half to wait see. I copped the 360 first and ps3 later but I think this time I'll stick to one. Why now the new 36 though?

Ryse, BF4, and Watch Dogs were the only games I was impressed with :evil:

Back
Top Bottom