E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
Microsoft is taking all kinds of L's aren't they gonna have to pay the Blu-ray Disc Association (which includes Sony) for licensing Blu-ray for XBone?

I know I'm fanboy #1 but that's so insignificant Sony won't even brag about it. It would be like people bringing up Sony sells Windows PC. Two different division doing business.

Sony came back with a vengeance, determined not to loose this console generation...

No used game restrictions and cheaper price are gonna be the deciding factors especially to the casual consumer, parents buying the Christmas presents...it least that's how Xbox 360 one this console gen.

I dont know how they think theyre going to suceed with this long term. Halo alone wont sway me into buying this thing...

I was rooting for sony and they came through. I will still cop both system but I'm in no rush to get them.

Wow, PS4 apparently 64% smaller then the new Xbox One and doesn't have power brick...Xbox One unknown about power brick...so rumors Sony using newer small power efficient chip are true...damn they making all the right moves so far this next gen...

lets be real, does anybody really think the xbox wont sell.

Depends on what you mean by "sell"? You mean like it won't sell any consoles whatsoever?

It's about to be extremely one sided. Microsoft is about to get slaughtered. The DRM will go down in history as one of the dumbest business decisions ever on a large scale. And not just within the gaming industry, but period.

Sony came back with a vengeance, determined not to loose this console generation...

No used game restrictions and cheaper price are gonna be the deciding factors especially to the casual consumer, parents buying the Christmas presents...it least that's how Xbox 360 one this console gen.

once again, consoles sell out at christmas regardless of alot of factors. Like the wiiu sucked imo, and it was still selling last year

Taken from N4G

"Someone call an ambulance, Sony just stabbed Microsoft.
Wiiu Wiiu Wiiu Wiiu Wiiu Wiiu"

Hahahahahahahaha

AFTER WATCHING THE PRESS CONFERENCES, I'VE DECIDED THAT THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY THINGS I LIKE WITH BOTH SYSTEMS THAT I'M GONNA JUST MAKE IT EASY ON MYSELF AND GET BOTH AT LAUNCH. I'VE BEEN A HARDCORE XBOX GUY SINCE THE FIRST XBOX LAUNCH BUT SONY PRETTY MUCH DROPPED THE HAMMER ON MICROSOFT YESTERDAY. DESPITE THAT, I'M TOO MUCH OF A HALO NERD TO NOT GET THE XBONE. I'LL PRETTY MUCH BUY ANY SYSTEM THAT HAS HALO.

QUESTION IS, DOES ANYONE KNOW IF BEST BUY CHARGES AT CHECKOUT FOR PRE-ORDERS OR IS IT WHEN THEY SHIP THAT YOU GET CHARGED? I'M TRYING TO PUT IN A PRE-ORDER FOR BOTH SYSTEMS AND I WOULD NORMALLY USE AMAZON SINCE I KNOW THEY CHARGE WHEN IT SHIPS BUT I HAVE A $200 GIFTCARD WITH BEST BUY THAT I CAN PUT TOWARDS THE PURCHASE IF I GO THAT ROUTE BUT I WOULD RATHER NOT GET CHARGED UNTIL THE ITEM SHIPS.

Depends on what you mean by "sell"? You mean like it won't sell any consoles whatsoever?

It's about to be extremely one sided. Microsoft is about to get slaughtered. The DRM will go down in history as one of the dumbest business decisions ever on a large scale. And not just within the gaming industry, but period.

see, i dont think it will be that lopsided. Ms has their people and sony have theirs. and then you have people who buy all consoles.

AFTER WATCHING THE PRESS CONFERENCES, I'VE DECIDED THAT THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY THINGS I LIKE WITH BOTH SYSTEMS THAT I'M GONNA JUST MAKE IT EASY ON MYSELF AND GET BOTH AT LAUNCH. I'VE BEEN A HARDCORE XBOX GUY SINCE THE FIRST XBOX LAUNCH BUT SONY PRETTY MUCH DROPPED THE HAMMER ON MICROSOFT YESTERDAY. DESPITE THAT, I'M TOO MUCH OF A HALO NERD TO NOT GET THE XBONE. I'LL PRETTY MUCH BUY ANY SYSTEM THAT HAS HALO.

QUESTION IS, DOES ANYONE KNOW IF BEST BUY CHARGES AT CHECKOUT FOR PRE-ORDERS OR IS IT WHEN THEY SHIP THAT YOU GET CHARGED? I'M TRYING TO PUT IN A PRE-ORDER FOR BOTH SYSTEMS AND I WOULD NORMALLY USE AMAZON SINCE I KNOW THEY CHARGE WHEN IT SHIPS BUT I HAVE A $200 GIFTCARD WITH BEST BUY THAT I CAN PUT TOWARDS THE PURCHASE IF I GO THAT ROUTE BUT I WOULD RATHER NOT GET CHARGED UNTIL THE ITEM SHIPS.

View media item 450406
No need to yell bro.

Not it won't. People don't even realize that services Itunes and Steam are DRM too. or they have no problem with those services because they are happy to trade a lil freedom for convenience.

MS will get destroyed in sales in the first year. Then as soon as pubs turn their back on the DRM program because of pubic pressure, MS will probably abandon it and then and only then will Ballmer and his CPAs/CFAs/MBAs will have the hard data in front of them that their vision for the One was **** backwards. Then comes the price cut, and the redesign, and the relaunch, and the PR spin like nothing ever happened. But dude is soooo idiotic that he might just says **** it, and get out of the console business altogether because it is not making enough money

PS4 will put up Wii number this gen. I no one can say **** about them now, because they are in all honestly, the saviors of console gaming right now. Period

Last edited:
Ps4
pimp.gif
Dont even play alot since BBing took over my life besides CoD and NBA2k but as a PS fanboy i will be in line on day 1 wth the rest of em

View media item 450406
No need to yell bro.

:stoneface:

LAME.

Not it won't. People don't even realize that services Itunes and Steam are DRM too. or they have no problem with those services because they are happy to trade a lil freedom for convenience.

MS will get destroyed in sales in the first year. Then as soon as pubs turn their back on the DRM program because of pubic pressure, MS will probably abandon it and then and only then will Ballmer and his CPAs/CFAs/MBAs will have the hard data in front of them that they vision for the One was **** backwards. When comes the price cut, and the redesign, and the relaunch, and the PR spin like nothing ever happened. But dude is soooo idiotic that he might just says **** it, and get out of the console business altogether because it is not making enough money

PS4 will put up Wii number this gen. I no one can say **** about them now, because they are in all honestly, the saviors of console gaming right now. Period

View media item 450415
I know I talked a lot of **** about the xbone but I did like the line up... I like Sony's a bit more.
Anyone else think that Ryse was a nice but overall the game won't be that great?
And I'm iffy on that insomniac game... Remember Overstrike? It just came out as Fuse. All the personality it had at E3 2011 was ripped from it and it is so bland. Same with Dead Rising 3. I'm a huge fan of that series and its soul looks gone. I remember the colorful world it had...

Its memphis....thats just how he talk (chapelle samuel l jackson voice)

Does anyone else read XBONE as X-Bone? :lol:

Not really a fan of the PS4 user interface after seeing the video for it.

At the end of the day i think im getting an Xbox One. Personally i feel that it is going to be the better overall entertainment console. PS4 is gonna be better for people who just want to play games and as someone who's slowly but surely losing their love for videogames i may have to pass.

Kingdom Hearts 3 though >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom