E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
I don't think I need to tell you who is who.

iEycc75cLHcJ4.gif

what's makes that 2k14 lebron trailer so ill to me is its all IN GAME PRE ALPHA FOOTAGE...meaning its just a rough draft/quick build of the game running and it will look even better when its released.

I've been seeing people say they don't see the graphical leap from last gen to this gen but I can definitely see it.

what's makes that 2k14 lebron trailer so ill to me is its all IN GAME PRE ALPHA FOOTAGE...meaning its just a rough draft/quick build of the game running and it will look even better when its released.

I've been seeing people say they don't see the graphical leap from last gen to this gen but I can definitely see it.
This graphical leap still has yet to be proven

That headset piece is key. Barely anyone used a headset on PS3.

Hopefully I can still use my Sony Bluetooth.

Not really trippin' about the headset because I'll more than likely purchase a third party one,

But does Sony have "party chat" like the Xbox does?

This graphical leap still has yet to be proven
Come on man.... 
roll.gif

Moore's Law.

The reason why you're not seeing any difference right now is because of diminishing returns.

Yes, the PS4 is much powerful then the Xbone but that's not the reason people are asking if you need a new TV. They are asking because of the new 4K video format(  3840 × 2160, 4 times 1080 p) Sony is implementing in the Console, the same way they did with Blu-Ray and single handily made it a success. If I'm not mistaken I think Xbone supports 4K also. 

Last edited:
Listen I'm not one these sony fanboys, I buy all systems but I was hoping to ride w/ just one system this gen, but there is no logical reason to choose x1 over sony right now. M$ priced themselves right out the console war

This is true. i usually put xbox over sony but right now if i were to get a launch date console it would be the ps4. but i do not play games as much as i do so i probably wont get a launch date console this year

however microsoft needs to do something before their launch. Sony one upped them in the used game department and the price.

ms needs to swallow that pride and match the 399 price and lift that used game crap

or its going to be a steep hill to climb this gen

not gonna be dumb and overreact and say sony won the next gen war when neither of these consoles are in stores yet.

another thing sony did do that was pretty funny and smart was they actually legit have their own xbox live now. playing online isnt free anymore so now ps + is required to play online. that probably enabled them to go lower in price for the console

Posting in the epic thread after last night. Only had 2 hours sleep but it was worth it. Now time to catch up with the news and reactions and I'm loving all the gifs :lol:

There was next to no presence by Sony's Japan studios in general. Microsoft played all their cards and Sony showed a sliver of what they said is on the horizon. I wouldn't be surprised if Sony showed new exclusives at TGS later this year from Japanese developers. Hopefully Team Ico and Level-5 have something cooking. Maybe The Last Guardian will show up at TGS updated.

Actually, there was an absence of a lot of marquee Sony development studios. Insomniac said they're still going to develop PS4 games. We didn't see Naughty Dog's PS4 title. Sony Bend, Sony San Diego, Zipper, Light Box Interactive, London and Liverpool Studio (I want them to revive Eight Days or The Getaway III), Sanzaru, 989, United Front Games, etc.

There were 3 games from Japan Studios. Knack, Rain and Puppeteer. I think they had a solid showing.

Not really trippin' about the headset because I'll more than likely purchase a third party one,

But does Sony have "party chat" like the Xbox does?

Yes there is party chat.

FML for having to work and miss Nintendo's presentation "live".

Of all the games we saw for PS4, did any of them need the camera?

Xbox will somehow take away all these restrictions and lower the price after the first quarter of low sale, I'm calling it

it will be too late by then

THIS! Xbox still has a chance to win me over/back at this point if they remove all, and I mean ALL of these dumb restrictions before the release date. If they don't and once I buy the PS4, I'm gone. No way I'm buying another console, and I am pretty sure the vast majority of people will be the same, other than the people who wanted to get both consoles from the start.

When's Nintendo?

And what about the full trailer for Metal Gear Solid: Phantom Pain?

Any word on when they're showing it?

also im thinking the next halo game wont be halo 5

but man star wars battlefront back :smokin

and lol @ live once again

THIS! Xbox still has a chance to win me over/back at this point if they remove all, and I mean ALL of these dumb restrictions before the release date. If they don't and once I buy the PS4, I'm gone. No way I'm buying another console, and I am pretty sure the vast majority of people will be the same, other than the people who wanted to get both consoles from the start.

Even if they remove the restrictions the PS4 is still cheaper and more powerful and PS+ is more cost effective than live. They need to do a lot of work especially here in europe because PS4 an really run away with it over here

Xbox will somehow take away all these restrictions and lower the price after the first quarter of low sale, I'm calling it

it will be too late by then

Basically.
Im a 360 guy I play xbox 99% of the time and my brother plays ps3.
So we are getting both. BUT as of right now im basically copping the ps4 first and MAYBE somewhere down the line the Xbox.
:smh: all they have to do its get rid of those restrictions man. Ill deal with all the other bs just get rid of that and we're talking.

Back
Top Bottom