E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
This was
sick.gif
Look at Kobe change momentum and run for the loose ball, this **** is INSANE and it's only pre alpha.

I dont know how they think theyre going to suceed with this long term. Halo alone wont sway me into buying this thing...

Lies... know damn well you will cop if the new Halo is anything like Halo 2 or 3 :lol:

Seeing as there is no dambs given about Nintendo I hope they don't fall flat on their face hard and have to leave console gaming like Sega did.

It would hurt my heart to see Zelda on another system :frown:

Lies... know damn well you will cop if the new Halo is anything like Halo 2 or 3 :lol:

Seeing as there is no dambs given about Nintendo I hope they don't fall flat on their face hard and have to leave console gaming like Sega did.

It would hurt my heart to see Zelda on another system :frown:
With the success of gameboy, Nintendo will always be around. Sega didn't have a cash cow like that to fall back on, so when dreamcast sales died so did Sega. Sony and Microsoft obviously also have their own other revenue streams.

Nintendo owns the mobile console market, PSP had good numbers but it really wasn't a competition, and Vita its an even larger disparity. This is mobile consoles though, they have to be mindful of mobile and tablet gaming now though, which will eat away at their numbers.

Last edited:
Good showing from nintendo....even though a lot of the dates seemed to be just "2014"

New Mario-meh
Windwaker remake - yep
MArio KArt - yep
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze - Yep
Smash Bros- yep
Monolift - maybe

GUESS IT'S AMAZON FOR MY PRE-ORDERS. BEST BUY CHARGES (PRE-AUTHORIZES) RIGHT AWAY AND CONTINUOUSLY DOES SO UNTIL THE ITEM IS PICKED UP OR SHIPPED.

Smash Bros Universe got announced? If they do that plus Zelda then my little brothers Wii U will finally be worth something

Damn x-bone is taking a beating. The one thing Microsoft has done right in the last few years is now in trouble.

Killer Instinct reboot is free-to-play, only one character is free

Killer Instinct is getting a reboot on Xbox One, courtesy of Double Helix Games . Good news: it’s free-to-play. Potential bad news: you have to pay for every character, except Jago.

Destructoid confirmed in this Killer Instinct preview, that while the fighter is free to all, you have to pay individually for new and returning characters. That’s a payment per character, but the specific cost has not been confirmed, so don’t start worrying just yet, as they could be dirt cheap.

Characters have two life bars just like in the original games, and big combos and Combo-Breakers are back. The game’s out at the Xbox One launch.

What do you make of the above?

http://www.vg247.com/2013/06/11/killer-instinct-reboot-is-free-to-play-only-one-character-is-free/

Can't post the links properly because I'm at work but MS at this point don't have anymore toes to shoot off
That's awesome

just remove the always connected garbage and ill cop one a few months after the PS4

Xbox showed alot of great titles yesterday and I don't want to miss out but they have to get their **** together asap

Good showing from nintendo....even though a lot of the dates seemed to be just "2014"

New Mario-meh
Windwaker remake - yep
MArio KArt - yep
Smash Bros- yep
Monolift - maybe

Sounds like they played it safe. solid but safe

I'm getting XboxOne. Brother works at target. With employee discounts I should be able to get it for $427.50 but let's hope target doesn't block that.

New Mario-meh
Windwaker remake - yep
MArio KArt - yep
Smash Bros- yep
Monolift - maybe

my take: yep, maybe, yep (my girl LOVES Mario Kart), meh, yep, yep

And dont forget Bayonetta 2 (original is one of my top 10 of this gen)

just put in my preorder for the ps4...hurts my soul switching from xbox but I can't get down with their new direction

WiiU had nothing that makes me want to go out and buy one.

Agreed....it sounds dumb but they need a price cut. It is what $300 for a new Wii U? If they dropped it to $200 id prob pick one up next year when smash bros drops.

They also said they still have a surprise for thursday at e3....im hoping it new Zelda. They haven't mentioned anything about it...but we know its in development.

Nintendo won as soon as they showed Super Mario 3D World, looks amazing
Others are saying opposite of you though.
Either way didn't win anything as a result of that. lol

We have a long way to go. PS4 will win launch I"m sure, but in next 3-4 years is when everything will be finalized.
PS3 launch was horrible, but as time went on sales picked up as games got better and better and they caught up to 360 even with its year head start.

X1 may start off slow but we will see how games go in next few years. The used game blocking sucks for gamers, but for game developers they WILL like it, and it may drive more exclusives to Microsoft. There will always be more sales being multiplatform, but if a company can sell a game, and then get full purchase revenue for that game everytime its sold used, they can hedge some of that multiplatform money they lose when going exclusive. So in next few years we all should keep an eye out for new games for X1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom