E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
i always wondered why microsoft always goes first at e3?

it kind of puts them at a disadvantage no?

like showing your hand first

lets the competitor pull something out of their bag if needed at the last minute

i always wondered why microsoft always goes first at e3?

it kind of puts them at a disadvantage no?

like showing your hand first

lets the competitor pull something out of their bag if needed at the last minute

I doubt they would have presentations at the ready

maaaaan i hope EA brings back nba street in their conference or just gives us nba street vol. 2 with online leaderboards
pimp.gif
hell the whole street series...id be down with the football/basketball/soccer.... hell they could even through a new school defjam type game and id be down. To be honest those was the last great series of sports games they put out. Seeing as fifa is decent to good, and madden is well its our only option.

That's not to say what some of Sony is showing today isn't going to be multiplatform because it is. Sony fanboys are going home in tears tonight when they find out more than one of their beloved games they had in their pockets is now multiplatform.

Nah. b

:smh: if true.. which it most likely is

That's not being biased that's just plain fact. Since what I'm personally and professionally invested in what is being shown at the Sony conference and have knowledge of the lineup I'm just giving my opinion that Sony will have the strong conference.

That's not to say what some of Sony is showing today isn't going to be multiplatform because it is. Sony fanboys are going home in tears tonight when they find out more than one of their beloved games they had in their pockets is now multiplatform.

It's just what they're going to show today that get ME and in my opinion the public more excited for gaming and their console than what Microsoft showed me this morning.

NOOO

I want to believe!

I knew it was too good to be true.

iAENZB83a6HoZ.gif

Back
Top Bottom