E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
That's not being biased that's just plain fact. Since what I'm personally and professionally invested in what is being shown at the Sony conference and have knowledge of the lineup I'm just giving my opinion that Sony will have the strong conference.

That's not to say what some of Sony is showing today isn't going to be multiplatform because it is. Sony fanboys are going home in tears tonight when they find out more than one of their beloved games they had in their pockets is now multiplatform.

It's just what they're going to show today that get ME and in my opinion the public more excited for gaming and their console than what Microsoft showed me this morning.

NOOO

I want to believe!

I knew it was too good to be true.

iAENZB83a6HoZ.gif

I think that was expected.... XIII went multi.

XIV multi too, maybe? Thatd be crazy.

Where's Boost?

Rusty, jetpac, and NK all making appearances.

We need all the fanboys here to make the Sony conference fun. :lol:

I am done with the sony hate.

I am looking forward to the ps4 presentation

although i recognize that sony fanboys go harder for their machine than the microsoft fan boys atleast on niketalk

I wouldnt be surprised if boost hasnt had his head shaved to have a PS3 logo on his head or tattoo on his chest of the little big planet sock puppet guy...

Last edited:
With publishers trying to milk every penny from the consumer the era of exclusives ended last generation. Part of the reason I'm indifferent towards the industry as a whole. Everything is multi platform.

Back
Top Bottom