E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
At these prices, I might as well make my own gaming console.

$500 for a console that doesn't have BC, makes you buy the gimmick that is kinnect, drm, online fees to access .... that you already bought, and doesn't have games?

ikTescj08PBon.gif

*cough* PC *cough*

MS conference was very good. Hopefully Sony delivers too. But 2 hours is a lot of time to fill and Sony has way more to talk about

Last edited:
MS conference was very good. Hopefully Sony delivers too. But 2 hours is a lot of time to fill and Sony has way for to talk about

They have Vita too, which I'm sure will get some time, hopefully a price drop so I might consider buying it and just waiting out PS4's price drop in coming years.

Last edited:
M$ has a decent lineup but too many trailers and not enough gameplay

that black tusk game and quantum break are some BS, why even have a trailer if it doesnt even convey how the game plays

MS policy is usually gameplay for game releasing soon, trailers for games releasing further out.

Need to see some actual gameplay man. Trailers can always make any game look good.

M$ has a decent lineup but too many trailers and not enough gameplay

that black tusk game and quantum break are some BS, why even have a trailer if it doesnt even convey how the game plays
MS policy is usually gameplay for game releasing soon, trailers for games releasing further out.
did the black tusk game even have a name

Sunset overdrive was the type of trailer I wanted to see more of

Last edited:
Where's Boost?

Rusty, jetpac, and NK all making appearances.

We need all the fanboys here to make the Sony conference fun. :lol:

Not to sound like a PC elitist but pumping up 60fps like it's the next big thing is such bs. 60fps at 1080p are minimum requirements for a system. Only new game I'm going to get is Witcher 3 and I'm getting that for PC. Looking like I'm going to miss another console generation if the PS4 doesn't deliver.

Witcher 3 is going to be awesome. :wow: Witcher 2 was so under-appreciated on the consoles.

maaaaan i hope EA brings back nba street in their conference or just gives us nba street vol. 2 with online leaderboards :pimp:

Pre-orders will start today. Xbox pre-orders have already started. I think the initial runs will sell out but before X-mas they will be readily available. There was manufacturing problems with the PS3 which lead to the shortage. I don't remember anyone having issues getting an Xbox 360 for Christmas.

Your my dude and all, but your Sony bias is strong... Do you even develop for the Xbox?

Just because I hang in the Sony thread mostly does not mean I'm biased. Nor are any of the statements I've been making biased. I work for a third party and have no allegiance to either side except the one that makes my job easier and my own personal tastes for games.

This generation that was the 360. I've been very vocal in the PS3 thread about how I disliked their online network and felt Live was superior. I've talked numerous times about how it was hell to develop for the PS3 and how that led to production woes, outsourcing of multiplatform ports and gimping of titles for both consoles.

The majority of my work the past 5 years has been working in 360 dev kits. I loved what that console brought to the table at the time and how familiar and accessible software and tools development was for the platform. I strongly dislike the PS3 PSN from a player standpoint and a developer standpoint.

However, Sony came to us with their new architecture, network map, and outlook on future development. They've done a lot to fix their mistakes with the PS3 and really done all they can to assist developers and publishers with getting their best product out on their console. With Microsoft it's been business as usual which isn't a bad thing at all as they've always been solid with their support and accessibility. It's just that with both running similar architecture as a developer it gives us the freedom to not worry about the roadblock "how are we going to get this from a PC or development kit on BOTH platforms?"

Now we can look head to head on what's performing better and as of now from what my studio has seen the PS4 has performed better. Now as I've said before that's not to say with platform specific optimizations in the future that both can be very similar or even but right now with the same live code the PS4 outperfoms the one.

That's not being biased that's just plain fact. Since what I'm personally and professionally invested in what is being shown at the Sony conference and have knowledge of the lineup I'm just giving my opinion that Sony will have the strong conference.

That's not to say what some of Sony is showing today isn't going to be multiplatform because it is. Sony fanboys are going home in tears tonight when they find out more than one of their beloved games they had in their pockets is now multiplatform.

It's just what they're going to show today that get ME and in my opinion the public more excited for gaming and their console than what Microsoft showed me this morning.

Last edited:
Where's Boost?

I'm be trolling in full force B. They could announce Half Life 3 as a exclusive launch title and I will find a reason to hate. :lol: All logic out the window

And if ddes try to hide in the PS4 thread, imma go after dem in there too. Jimmies will be Rustled #bleedat

Where's Boost?

I'm be trolling in full force B. They could announce Half Life 3 as a exclusive launch title and I will find a reason to hate. :lol: All logic out the window

And if ddes try to hide in the PS4 thread, imma go after dem in there too. Jimmies will be Rustled #bleedat

Wouldnt be E3 if you didnt. :lol:

EA's conference just started. A new Dragon Age should be dope, want a new Star Wars, and want to see more on Titan Fall

Back
Top Bottom