E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
I'm going to go ahead and buy the first 2 Witchers whenever Steam has their summer sale again

Games are still $59.99 right? Those pre-order prices for Watch Dogs and some other games show $99 whereas some other games are $59. I'm hoping that's just a placeholder price.

How much are games going to cost? I'm thinking somewhere like $80.*prays for piracy*

People are saying that there was a rape joke made during the Killer Instinct demo.

It totally wasn't, they just need to find ANYTHING to complain about.

I hate what they've done to Saints Row. 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
  Saints Row 2 was perfect

its good to switch it up

People are saying that there was a rape joke made during the Killer Instinct demo.

It totally wasn't, they just need to find ANYTHING to complain about.

“just let it happen, it’ll be over soon”

Its a reach but I did groan when he said it

Microsoft has now detailed the limited Day One Edition of Xbox One, available for those who reserve the system at participating retailers.

You'll get a limited edition Xbox One Day One branded controller, and a unique commemorative Day One Achievement, plus in-game DLC for a number of launch titles.

In Ryse: Son of Rome you'll get an exclusive multiplayer map and sword with bonus attributes. For Forza Motorsport 5 you get access to four cars tuned to the top of their class. In Kinect Sports Rivals you get exclusive sporting equipment and in Dead Rising 3 you'll get exclusive Frank West and Chuck Greene Tribute Packs with bonus attributes.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-06-10-xbox-one-available-november-priced-429-USD499-USD499

Most of those games for Xbox One were awesome. Too bad none of them will be for sale, only for rent. Same with PS4.

Back
Top Bottom