E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
Damn $499.00 
mean.gif
  After you buy a couple of games and the xbox live gold membership your talking close to $800.00 bucks after taxes.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the PS4 will be cheaper or I'll wait a year or 2 for the price drop.   Nothing really wowed me today that  justifies me to spend close to a thousand. 

Really can't believe Sony sold a 60GB PS3 for $600 just 7 years ago. The Xbox One better come with at least a 500GB HD
It has to come with that much since now games have to be installed to the hd and the disc is just used as like a key or whatever the hell they said

Why the hell aren't they calling it Halo 5?

Wait what is it being called???? If that means what I think it means then that doesnt count. Oh well this has settled everything for me I'm buying the new Xbox off the strength of Halo alone. Can someone find me a link I didnt get to see it.

I have a feeling they're not calling it 5 so they can introduce stuff like ADS, perks and Killstreaks without people getting pissed

Basically, I know thier game, they did the same crap with Reach introducing the DMR, AAs, and stopped giving a crap about arena maps

Yeah but Reach was just a remix of the Halo formula. Every Halo game you have to get used to small changes. Some for the worst, some for the better

have a feeling there will be major gameplay changes. And I hope to god there not thinking of releasing two AAA Halo games back to back in 2014 and 2015

60 FPS does sound :smokin . Looks like this gen 60fps will be a target for a lot of games

Last edited:
Microsoft came out and showed games. Good for them.

Overall, I love Forza and TitanFall looks very cool.

$499 isnt something I'm willing to pay for 2 games though.

I can say I will be buying it down the road, but not at launch.

Last edited:
I'm surprised no one remembers that whole 2006 year when the 360 and the PS3 sold out in stores. People were re-selling and paying as much as $1,000+ to get it for their families for the holidays. That $500 pricepoint was what I was expecting from the XB1.

I'm surprised no one remembers that whole 2006 year when the 360 and the PS3 sold out in stores. People were re-selling and paying as much as $1,000+ to get it for their families for the holidays. That $500 pricepoint was what I was expecting from the XB1.

I resold two OG fat 60 GB PS3's for $900 each because of the shortage.

Last question for you Hybrid.

What can we expect when pre-orders begin? Will it be hectic like the ps3? You think there will be enough to go around launch day? I would like for it to be like the ps2 where i went to electronics botique and pre-ordered it with no hassle, but i don't think that will happen.

The PS3 was available in large quantities at launch though. There were less than 100 units between the two Best Buy's and even less, if any, at smaller stores in the city where I went to college at when it dropped in 2006. That $500 is before tax too, which will bring you to well over $600 with games and accessories when its all said and done. I'm in no rush to get the PS4. I waited until the following Summer to get the PS3 and after everything, I wound up spending almost $750. Not this time.

XboxOne is available for preorder on Amazon right now, just placed mine. Has release date of Nov. 30th on their site.

Back
Top Bottom