E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
1. Kinect Sports Rivals
2. Killer Instinct
3. Sunset Overdrive
4. Forza 5
5. Ryse
6. Minecraft
7. Quantum Break
8. D4
9. Project Spark
10. Crimson Dragon
11. Dead Rising 3
12. Below
13. Black Tusk Project
14. Halo
15. Titanfall

3/15 for me. I'll wait for the discounted box. They also need to address the DRM issue. Like get rid of DRM. Plus Kinect does not need to be always on. Take that out. I don't need to put down my controller to use hand gestures just to pick my controller back up again to play games.

Why the hell aren't they calling it Halo 5?
Wait what is it being called???? If that means what I think it means then that doesnt count. Oh well this has settled everything for me I'm buying the new Xbox off the strength of Halo alone.Can someone find me a link I didnt get to see it.

My man said $499 like we're getting the deal of the century or something...no thanks brah. If PS4 is priced the same then I'll gladly wait for both to have price cuts.
laugh.gif
I was hoping my man would start cutting prices like an informercial and throw in a mop or something

I actually really enjoyed the MS conference. I am still gonna get the PS4 though. There is no way I can afford both.

Hybrid is PS4 gonna be $500 including the PSEye or without ?

Titanfall looks good I think I'm gonna roll with Battlefield 4 / Halo as my online shooter though .

Why the hell aren't they calling it Halo 5?

Wait what is it being called???? If that means what I think it means then that doesnt count. Oh well this has settled everything for me I'm buying the new Xbox off the strength of Halo alone. Can someone find me a link I didnt get to see it.

I have a feeling they're not calling it 5 so they can introduce stuff like ADS, perks and Killstreaks without people getting pissed

Respawn Entertainemnt are the inventors/creators of Cod genius :rolleyes
I know that genius. Do you not get that they've sold the same game for the past 10 years now? Shut up, you almost sounded cool

With you were following gaming news you would know this game is nothing like COD. Besides the 60fps and progression. Would you said is like saying BF is a COD ripoff too.

You sound stupid B

Wasn't impressed at all. The biggest news from their conference was Insomniac working with Microsoft. I didn't see that coming.

Besides Titan Fall, their exclusives weren't worth writing home about.

Bad press or not, DRM needs to be addressed.

Back
Top Bottom