E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
NBA 2K
Get a first look at next generation NBA 2K14 at Sony’s E3 Press Conference tonight at 9pm EST, 6pm PST. You can tune in online at one of several available web streams. LIKE and comment: who is ready for the first look of PlayStation 4 NBA 2K14?

Ready

iTxQ7Y4ExeNe1.gif

Cerny Time

Pre-orders will start today. Xbox pre-orders have already started. I think the initial runs will sell out but before X-mas they will be readily available. There was manufacturing problems with the PS3 which lead to the shortage. I don't remember anyone having issues getting an Xbox 360 for Christmas.

Your my dude and all, but your Sony bias is strong... Do you even develop for the Xbox?

Pre-orders will start today. Xbox pre-orders have already started. I think the initial runs will sell out but before X-mas they will be readily available. There was manufacturing problems with the PS3 which lead to the shortage. I don't remember anyone having issues getting an Xbox 360 for Christmas.

Your my dude and all, but your Sony bias is strong... Do you even develop for the Xbox?

I've been waiting for you to show up cuz. :lol:

How was that statement biased btw??

New Killzone trailer with the in game engine running will be shown. Could probably steal the show for me.

At these prices, I might as well make my own gaming console.

$500 for a console that doesn't have BC, makes you buy the gimmick that is kinnect, drm, online fees to access .... that you already bought, and doesn't have games?

ikTescj08PBon.gif

No matter what Sony does you have to admit this MS conference has been pretty gold so far . Easily their best ever. I expect Sony to put on a awesome show also

sometimes very bad press can do you good in the end because people are expecting the worse.

sony fanboys shot themselves in the foot once again.

Its crazy looking through this thread how much denial and hate microsoft still gets.

if you dont like that **** and are loyal to sony and you are not buying the console, just shut the **** up and talk about the console you are looking forward to or buying. bunch of insecure grown men being insecure over video games :lol:

M$ has a decent lineup but too many trailers and not enough gameplay

that black tusk game and quantum break are some BS, why even have a trailer if it doesnt even convey how the game plays

sometimes very bad press can do you good in the end because people are expecting the worse.

sony fanboys shot themselves in the foot once again.

Its crazy looking through this thread how much denial and hate microsoft still gets.

if you dont like that **** and are loyal to sony and you are not buying the console, just shut the **** up and talk about the console you are looking forward to or buying. bunch of insecure grown men being insecure over video games :lol:
You just had the most insecure post in the whole thread tho. :lol:

What do you mean shot themselves in the foot? Sound stupid.

According to Gamestop the Xbone releases on the 21st.

Back
Top Bottom