E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
no seriously... who are you?
It doesn't matter. It's the internet, I'm not supposed to be "somebody" on here. :lol:

But anyways, if hybridsoldier is tellin the truth. I swear on everything if God of War goes over to XB1, imma just... :smh:

Not just Star Wars Battlefront.

Star Wars Battlefront on Frostbite 3!

From DICE!

Last edited:
It doesn't matter. It's the internet, I'm not supposed to be "somebody" on here.
laugh.gif

But anyways, if hybridsoldier is tellin the truth. I swear on everything if God of War goes over to XB1, imma just...
mean.gif
god of war is made by SONY santa monica bruh

As long as you're not a fanboy it's not a problem. It makes no business sense for non first party developers to restrict themselves to one platform especially since it's so easy in this next generation to port to all platforms.

I'm here to create games and be creative. It does matter what platform or platforms it's released for as long as the creative vision is realized.

As long as you're not a fanboy it's not a problem. It makes no business sense for non first party developers to restrict themselves to one platform especially since it's so easy in this next generation to port to all platforms.

I'm here to create games and be creative. It does matter what platform or platforms it's released for as long as the creative vision is realized.

Better for us as gamers. More popularity, more we see of our favorite franchises.

Back
Top Bottom