Dressing Better Vol 2.0

So my night started of like this

Ended like this...

:lol:

I pretty much only have essentials. I don't have anything that I don't wear at least once per wash cycle. I usually turn my clothing hangers around at the beginning of the year and by the end of the year, if any of my clothes are still hung reversed, I usually donate them because I haven't worn them that entire year.

All my clothes are also relatively cheap and last for a decent amount of time. I have close to no outerwear, however, outside of a handful of jackets and sweaters (I live in SoCal).

Sometimes, when I'm online shopping, I'll add a bunch of clothes to my shopping cart but close the window. If I still feel like purchasing them after a week, I'll pull the trigger, but that rarely happens nowadays, so I've been saving a lot of money.

I got too much clothes, I got gear I havent worn since like Soph year of college, what sucks is nothing fits, and I feel like crap donating because I spent thousands on gear but I think all I can do is donate to goodwill, I cant send any of the gear back to Africa where my moms from because the gear just doesnt mash with the weather and dudes would be getting jacked left and right.

I just bought some sz 34 20 bucks HM jeans, they are probably really like a 32, my goal is to be able to fit/they be too big by september.

Really since I`m too the point where I dont go anywhere besides work and out with my chick, all the gear I buy now can be worn to work, If I`m lounging I been rocking my H&M sweats and a plain grey tee with an assortment of kicks lol.

What is your target weight?

Being dumb earlier. Still gotta get those pants hemmed, been super lazy.

Btw, who do I PM for the FB group invite?

Why does your hair look like that?

For a second, I thought you were wearing a gray cap.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So my night started of like this

Ended like this...

Clean fit :smokin . My dude went IN. Did you go out in the city????

Lucky, I don't know how much you plan on losing but your going to have to be a really skinny dude before you can fit into size 32 H&M denim.

I weight 190, and I'm in really good shape but I can barely fit into a size 33 without feeling like my legs are losing circulation. H&M denim fits much slimmer than other denim, even if it's labeled "regular"

Repped.

Although I'm not a fan of the fitment in some of the clothing articles from J.Crew Factory, their slim-fit shirts and accessories don't suffer much when compared to their counterparts over at J.Crew.

Snagged myself a pindot tie, white pocket square, and a couple slim-fit v-necks :smokin

...initially ignored it but about to pick up two ties, the navy one with the anchors and the blue/gray linen/cotton stripe tie both for $21...both repped :smokin

Lucky, I don't know how much you plan on losing but your going to have to be a really skinny dude before you can fit into size 32 H&M denim.

I weight 190, and I'm in really good shape but I can barely fit into a size 33 without feeling like my legs are losing circulation. H&M denim fits much slimmer than other denim, even if it's labeled "regular"

word? I`m a 36 in other brands, the HM joints I bought are a 34. lol is this a lost cause? I can get the joints on and they fit like under armor and dont button. I`m 235-240 right now, so with me being a 36 now, you dont think me losing 30-40 lbs would do it? I plan on being lean not skinny.

word? I`m a 36 in other brands, the HM joints I bought are a 34. lol is this a lost cause? I can get the joints on and they fit like under armor and dont button. I`m 235-240 right now, so with me being a 36 now, you dont think me losing 30-40 lbs would do it? I plan on being lean not skinny.

H&M runs small, always go up a size with their pants. I'm a 36 and have to go up to a 38 with H&M.

They're really, really skinny. I get that you want to use them for motivation but I think it would be best to return them and save the $20

Repped.

Although I'm not a fan of the fitment in some of the clothing articles from J.Crew Factory, their slim-fit shirts and accessories don't suffer much when compared to their counterparts over at J.Crew.

Snagged myself a pindot tie, white pocket square, and a couple slim-fit v-necks :smokin

...initially ignored it but about to pick up two ties, the navy one with the anchors and the blue/gray linen/cotton stripe tie both for $21...both repped :smokin

Word, I saw the navy pindot tie and had to jump on it because I've wanted one for awhile :lol:

Still have yet to see the film but from what I see, they kept it true to that era's aesthetic.

Off topic but my coworker went to Charleston for a wedding and she hit me up saying guys dress like you here! They wear bow ties for no reason :lol: southern prep :pimp:

I really need to visit more places in the states to appreciate each region's style.

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna get the Lands End Slim Fit Cargo Pants. I typically wear a 34X34 but they don't offer that size. 36X34 is offered. Do there sizes typically run small. Thanks in advance..

Still have yet to see the film but from what I see, they kept it true to that era's aesthetic.

Off topic but my coworker went to Charleston for a wedding and she hit me up saying guys dress like you here! They wear bow ties for no reason :lol: southern prep :pimp:

I really need to visit more places in the states to appreciate each region's style.

Come to the East coast!

Back
Top Bottom