Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Still have yet to see the film but from what I see, they kept it true to that era's aesthetic.

Off topic but my coworker went to Charleston for a wedding and she hit me up saying guys dress like you here! They wear bow ties for no reason :lol: southern prep :pimp:

I really need to visit more places in the states to appreciate each region's style.

Come to the East coast!

This.

Wis, the way you dress, you look like an East Coast transplant in SoCal :tongue:

yea okay ninjahood.

30% + Free Shipping at J. Crew Factory
Repped! Thanks! Copped three shirts for a cool $96.

Saw the collection today and it is not functional for daily wear. I looks like costume clothing in person. IMO

agreed. I did like the tuxedo though.

The best thing about the film were the costumes, also my main complaint was the music. Although the soundtrack was amazing, it didn't fit the film at all and was distracting

Last edited:

Finally got my whole J. Crew factory order in. I love the t shirt. Size Medium Slim Fit...im 6 foot about 180lbs. The 11inch shorts fit perfect as well....very pleased. Can't dry the shirt it it will probably be too small if i do...but right now it fits perfect.

Broke out my Toki's too...and went sock less with them

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna get the Lands End Slim Fit Cargo Pants. I typically wear a 34X34 but they don't offer that size. 36X34 is offered. Do there sizes typically run small. Thanks in advance..
Waist was TTS for me, the inseam was longer for me, compared to Gap or J Crew

Out and about last night. Lovin' the 72's.

I need those 72's. I didn't think they would look that good casually, but you have changed my mind.

Would you guys say you actually own alot of clothes, or would you say you own the "essential" items and just mix and match accordingly?
I own a lot, but have quite a few duplicates. I need to clean out my closet.

Do you guys go sockless on sneakers???

Was thinkin bout doin it with my lowcut chucks.
All the time. If your feet sweat get no-show socks. Its also more comfortable to me if I don't wear socks.

Finally got my whole J. Crew factory order in. I love the t shirt. Size Medium Slim Fit...im 6 foot about 180lbs. The 11inch shorts fit perfect as well....very pleased. Can't dry the shirt it it will probably be too small if i do...but right now it fits perfect.

Broke out my Toki's too...and went sock less with them
Clean summer chill fit.

does anyone know what the differences are between the rivington and the gramercy shorts on jcrew factory? from the pics they look pretty similar.

Last edited:
As usual, J. Crew sales were much better in-store than online. Snagged a few summer-weight shirts and socks.

30% + 15% student disco too.

:smokin

Last edited:
As usual, J. Crew sales were much better in-store than online. Snagged a few summer-weight shirts and socks.

Trying to hold off buying more stuff but since I'm just chilling at my apartment till I have to move I think I might have to make use of the remaining month or so on my student ID card :lol:

.....gonna go over to the office today though and see if they can get me a new one with a longer expiration since mine doesn't work on the public buses here any more :smokin. I'm gonna get those student discounts as long as I can

Last edited:

Trying to hold off buying more stuff but since I'm just chilling at my apartment till I have to move I think I might have to make use of the remaining month or so on my student ID card :lol:

.....gonna go over to the office today though and see if they can get me a new one with a longer expiration since mine doesn't work on the public buses here any more :smokin. I'm gonna get those student discounts as long as I can

Bro grow up, you're not a student anymore :lol:

Idk where you guys are from but the sales in stores at my J. Crews are always horrible :\

Idk where you guys are from but the sales in stores at my J. Crews are always horrible :\

:lol:

I've found that J. Crews in richer areas have a better selection.

Mall at Short Hills in NJ

All Manhattan locations.

Also...women's sale rack is 10x larger than the men's...so jelly.

Man I JUST got out :rofl: I'm still trying to save

You can use your student discount even though you're no longer a student as long as you show them the ID.

Word!? I thought they'd look at my expiration date and tell me "nope", good to know thanks Wis.

anyone know where i can get a nice looking slim fit suit in a navy or grey color? not too cheap and not too expensive lol. thanks guys

I have a little problem with one of my suits, around the joints, mostly the shoulders and where the pants are stitched together, the textile started to kind of crumple, which is pretty surprising, since it was a rather expensive suit. I suppose this a sign of lower quality? Any suggestions how to fix it?

I have a little problem with one of my suits, around the joints, mostly the shoulders and where the pants are stitched together, the textile started to kind of crumple, which is pretty surprising, since it was a rather expensive suit. I suppose this a sign of lower quality? Any suggestions how to fix it?

Post a picture of what you mean. This can be anything from quality of the suit to it just not fitting properly.

Back
Top Bottom