Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Is UNKNWN the guy who posted fake pictures of outfits that he pretended to wear?
That was JordanScrub..

Thanks Adrian and 1stwitit!

What Air Force 1? :lol: I've posted a few outfits but they're all me, I didn't play dress up or pretend to wear them either... I wore them out haha. Some are up on the group blog as well!

Rain on my birthday :smh: Hopefully it stops, no plans until later tonight atleast. Going to see Gatsby then going out :pimp:

Is UNKNWN the guy who posted fake pictures of outfits that he pretended to wear?
That was JordanScrub..

:lol:

Thought UNKNWN was his news SN.

There was talk about what that guy's new SN is..but it was never revealed.

Sorry, UNKNWN!

That was JordanScrub..

:lol:

Thought UNKNWN was his news SN.

There was talk about what that guy's new SN is..but it was never revealed.

Sorry, UNKNWN!

No worries fam!

I was very confused, I thought you were saying "pretend" outfits like I was posting pictures but just for dress up rather than wearing them. >D :lol:

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Hbd homie.
Rocking a suit today for no damn reason lol

My man :pimp: . I hope you wore it for no reason in honor of the prior discussion.

Hey DB fam, hope you're all having a great day so far. I just wanted to say thank you all again for all the birthday wishes, I really appreciate it.

I also wanted to tell you all that yesterday I was invited to the Honor Society. I'm very excited about it, and to be invited yesterday was something that I didn't expect... especially on my birthday.

Congrats my dude. Keep up the good work :smokin :smokin . Do you have an internship lined up for the summer??

Hey DB fam, hope you're all having a great day so far. I just wanted to say thank you all again for all the birthday wishes, I really appreciate it.

I also wanted to tell you all that yesterday I was invited to the Honor Society. I'm very excited about it, and to be invited yesterday was something that I didn't expect... especially on my birthday.
:pimp:

My man :pimp: . I hope you wore it for no reason in honor of the prior discussion.
Congrats my dude. Keep up the good work :smokin :smokin . Do you have an internship lined up for the summer??

:lol: remix Hov's line on that tuxes for no reason

Don't be bored in the summer and get internships, man...even if it's unpaid. :smile:

Come and meet me in the bathroom stallll, and show me why you deserve to have it allllllll

Last edited:
Bunch of rappers in here I see :lol:

DBNT presents the doublemonk chronicle, vol 1. Mixtape hosted by DJ Kay Slay.

:pimp:

Come and meet me in the bathroom stallll, and show me why you deserve to have it allllllll

Everything's cool but the shoes, can't get with those slip resistant work joints

Happy Belated btw :smokin

Last edited:
Would you guys say you actually own alot of clothes, or would you say you own the "essential" items and just mix and match accordingly?

I would say I have the essentials, but as a college student with a tight budget there's still A LOT that I want. Hopefully I can get everything in the next few years.

Last edited:
I have everything I need, but no high end items. Most of my stuff is from the mall brands with the odd German and Italian mid-end stuff here and there.

Would you guys say you actually own alot of clothes, or would you say you own the "essential" items and just mix and match accordingly?

I pretty much only have essentials. I don't have anything that I don't wear at least once per wash cycle. I usually turn my clothing hangers around at the beginning of the year and by the end of the year, if any of my clothes are still hung reversed, I usually donate them because I haven't worn them that entire year.

All my clothes are also relatively cheap and last for a decent amount of time. I have close to no outerwear, however, outside of a handful of jackets and sweaters (I live in SoCal).

Sometimes, when I'm online shopping, I'll add a bunch of clothes to my shopping cart but close the window. If I still feel like purchasing them after a week, I'll pull the trigger, but that rarely happens nowadays, so I've been saving a lot of money.

Last edited:
I pretty much only have essentials. I don't have anything that I don't wear at least once per wash cycle. I usually turn my clothing hangers around at the beginning of the year and by the end of the year, if any of my clothes are still hung reversed, I usually donate them because I haven't worn them that entire year.

All my clothes are also relatively cheap and last for a decent amount of time. I have close to no outerwear, however, outside of a handful of jackets and sweaters (I live in SoCal).

Sometimes, when I'm online shopping, I'll add a bunch of clothes to my shopping cart but close the window. If I still feel like purchasing them after a week, I'll pull the trigger, but that rarely happens nowadays, so I've been saving a lot of money.

I got too much clothes, I got gear I havent worn since like Soph year of college, what sucks is nothing fits, and I feel like crap donating because I spent thousands on gear but I think all I can do is donate to goodwill, I cant send any of the gear back to Africa where my moms from because the gear just doesnt mash with the weather and dudes would be getting jacked left and right.

I just bought some sz 34 20 bucks HM jeans, they are probably really like a 32, my goal is to be able to fit/they be too big by september.

Really since I`m too the point where I dont go anywhere besides work and out with my chick, all the gear I buy now can be worn to work, If I`m lounging I been rocking my H&M sweats and a plain grey tee with an assortment of kicks lol.

I got too much clothes, I got gear I havent worn since like Soph year of college, what sucks is nothing fits, and I feel like crap donating because I spent thousands on gear but I think all I can do is donate to goodwill, I cant send any of the gear back to Africa where my moms from because the gear just doesnt mash with the weather and dudes would be getting jacked left and right.

I just bought some sz 34 20 bucks HM jeans, they are probably really like a 32, my goal is to be able to fit/they be too big by september.

Really since I`m too the point where I dont go anywhere besides work and out with my chick, all the gear I buy now can be worn to work, If I`m lounging I been rocking my H&M sweats and a plain grey tee with an assortment of kicks lol.
if you're near a buffalo exchange. Take your clothes there. They will pick what they want and give you the rest back. They will give you money for whatever it is they want

Donated probably 50% of my graphic tees. Kept a few that I really like and for gym/sports. Donated dress clothes to organization that provide low income people with proper clothes for interviews. You do realize that you wasted $ on those clothes but at least you're doing some good.

if you're near a buffalo exchange. Take your clothes there. They will pick what they want and give you the rest back. They will give you money for whatever it is they want

how do they compare to platos closet, and do I have to wash stuff or do they clean them and all that? Reason I ask is I have stuff I literally may have worn twice and just had it folded in storage.

what do you guys think about Florsheim Veblen?

is it a durable shoe? can usually be had for 100-150 on sale. Sometimes cheaper with coupons and whatnot..are they a good buy? or should I save for Allen Edmonds which are 3x's the price for a similar style?

Any experience with florsheims esp their Veblen model? durability? sizing? styling?

Back
Top Bottom