Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Dressing better crew, its Tank time, man boobs still here but who cares .

Help me find this plz.

LL

Are the shoes Janoski's?
Nike Free. I initially bought them to replace my ugly running shoes, but I found out they suck when I run at 10+ MPH. I went back to another pair of ugly running shoes, and using these to go out and about :lol:

Opinion on earlier discussion: You don't NEED a suit if you're not a business major or trying to get hired in that domain, but I strongly advocate towards having one for interviews/events, etc. I think there are a lot of adults who can get away without having one, and I'm not even talking about people who can't afford something like that, and they need the money for food, and living another day...
speaking on the suits talk.

back in like 07 when everyone was dressing up and getting their hbo Entourage on I bought a black, khaki and WHITE suit(smh).. i wore the khaki and black once and theyve been in my closet 6 years rotting.. the whit suit has never been worn.

I do want a navy and a grey suit since i have tons of nice dress shirts to go with em.. but i know they'd rot in my closet too. (will get em both eventually)

any way to rock a white suit without looking like a douche?
laugh.gif
You can wear that white suit when going to the ocean/sea-side/pool parties etc BUT if you want it to really not rot there and wear it on a rotation, you can wear the pieces separately. White pants go with anything they can create a contrast with: http://tsbmen.com/894/new-site-white-pants-mom/

And the white blazer goes well with darker pants.

Also, Happy Birthday UNKNWN!

PS: I sent a message to join the facebook group

Thanks for the love A. Serg, wallies are awesome. got to go a size or half size down and wear jeans or chinos with a small(7, 7.5) taper. i love them

graduation fit....

Thoughts?

good fit yambs gawd. not feeling the shoes though, i would suggest penny or tassel loafers.

Also I can never get a consistent dimple in my tie. Whenever I get one it's by accident, what do you have to do to get one? I only use a double four in hand knot

Hey guys, a little help. I wanna find some "heathered" sweaters(lighter or heavier doesn't matter) kinda like the look in the flyknit chukkas pictured. Anyone know a good place to look?
Doesn't have to match the colors of the shoes although I may end up wearing some of these chukkas with them.

Also I can never get a consistent dimple in my tie. Whenever I get one it's by accident, what do you have to do to get one? I only use a double four in hand knot
All you have to do is pinch the tie as you tighten the knot. It's very simple

Any of you guys know where to get those really long shoe horns from?

Go to your local DSW and ask for one, they actually have them behind the register and they are free. Found this out thanks to my mom and dad lol. They are plastic but they do the job.

Grizz, I just sent you a message on facebook to get in the DB group....it'll be in your "other" folder cuz I wasn't about to pay a dollar to send a message :lol:, sent a friend request too\

Also any of the DB bros on twitter? :nerd:

Happy belated Bday UNKWN! :smokin I'm catching up on the thread so I'm a little late

Last edited:
Grizz, I just sent you a message on facebook to get in the DB group....it'll be in your "other" folder cuz I wasn't about to pay a dollar to send a message :lol:, sent a friend request too\

Also any of the DB bros on twitter? :nerd:

Link to said DB group? or name?

When you put the blade in the hole thing, put your index finger between the middle with the thumb and middle finger squeezing the sides and then pull it down slowly

Then switch hands when you tighten the knot.

Hey DB fam, hope you're all having a great day so far. I just wanted to say thank you all again for all the birthday wishes, I really appreciate it.

I also wanted to tell you all that yesterday I was invited to the Honor Society. I'm very excited about it, and to be invited yesterday was something that I didn't expect... especially on my birthday.

Back
Top Bottom