Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Hey guys need help finding a pair of charcoal dress pants for a wedding I'm being an usher for in July. Looking for the best pair at a reasonable price (<$75-$100) They need to "match" this color suit. Thanks in advance!

unless you buy the exact matching trousers from the full suit, I highly doubt you'll be able to find an exact match.

Forgot how trash the Brooks Brothers in Birmingham was. Didn't have any extra slim shirts or any of the slimmer fitting trousers.

late to the party.....
Yeah, you do not have to wear a suit. But as a fresh individual I feel like that is just the next step. Suits, Sports coats, and other menswear staples are the next step. I mean why not, Its not about overdressing or underdressing its about dressing accurately. I might be confued but is this not niketalk, we all used to be/ are "sneakerheads". The whole point of the sneaker thing for me was to be fly. As i got older and the sneaker game got wierd/boring and i started going parties and events that called for a more strict dress code, I adapted. My ideas about what was fly changed. First suit I copped as an adult was last year at the age of 24, only cause we had to bury my grandfather. Before that I managed with dress shirts and chinos and what not, but i look back and i realize most of those looks would have been complete with a jacket. That feel you have wearing your tailored suit >or = undeadstocking the jordans you skipped first period to cop and rock to school periods 2-7 that very same day. :pimp:

Anyway, yesterday for drinking adventures in the city

This is the first time I've actually seen those Wallabee's look good on anyone. Honestly to the point that I would reconsider owning a pair.

Hey guys need help finding a pair of charcoal dress pants for a wedding I'm being an usher for in July. Looking for the best pair at a reasonable price (<$75-$100) They need to "match" this color suit. Thanks in advance!
This is more gray than charcoal

Thanks to my companies new bonus policy I was able to finally get my DB wardrobe off the ground my suit and shirts are at the tailor's, but the end of my shoes came in today

didn't want to quote them all

I am not an expert but did you just spend somewhere in the range of $7,000 +/- here?   what kind of "bonus policy" are we talking about here??  

wow! jealous off the double ae's, wine driver, skull del toros, camo del toros 

Lol, where you go, the summit? I never shop in stores here, I stay online.

Yup. I still need to go to the outlet and the AE outlet in Leeds.
Just came back home and ordered the shirts I wanted since it's the last day of F&F. 25% off and free 2 day shipping through shoprunner :pimp:

:lol: yeah not hand grade C&J or even Aldens. Not to knock on the guy. $7k for footwear will get you some stuff unless you're gunning for upper tier like G&G or EG or JL.

What's G&G EG or JL? I love looking at shoes I can't afford, it's like the shoepron thread.

there's this guy on tumblr who makes bespoke shoes and I could spend hours on hours looking through his blog

Yeah I caught a ton of sales and hookups I don't know what I actually spent, but it was no where near market value and market value is way below 7K

graduation fit....

Thoughts?

I like it, I think the colors are a great combination, the fit is really good and the shirt is a good example of length in regards to a shirt that can be worn untucked. I like it a lot actually, dressy yet casual.

Back
Top Bottom