Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I was in Zara on Friday, and everything looked so cheap. Like the shoes in there looked like they were made of plastic, def was misleading compared to how stuff looked online.
Marketing. What else do you expect from a fast fashion brand?

Marketing. What else do you expect from a fast fashion brand?

LOL trust bro I was a Business Major, it made since when I saw it was Givenchy knock knocks for 1/4th the price, but the quality was like H&M but twice the H&M price is what had me like eww.

Nice fits Serg, Wis, and Steezy

Serg, it's alway a great feeling when you really admire your own fits. :pimp:

Lucky :frown: I think I hit Mike up too late. Got a 9 on NDC nontheless though :smile:
:lol: same here. Also got two pairs of Carminas en route. Trying to see if I can order purple suede make up now for fall. I think Mike is too busy at the moment.

sup bros, been super busy man, photography biz picking up, always good to shoot a coorporate event, nice excuse to suit up and get piad 500$ for the easiest 2 hours of my life...lol

Glad to see you back steezy. Really digging the navy + brown combo :pimp: . I've been too scared to attempt it but this pic has me thinking I might just say F it :lol:

Why are you scared to attempt a navy/brown combo? It's a staple, it's not like it's out of the ordinary :lol:

Nice fits Serg, Wis, and Steezy

Serg, it's alway a great feeling when you really admire your own fits. :pimp:

Thanks man! I wanted to keep it casual but still dressy enough for Career Day. One of those things where you want to look professional but not mixed up with the presenters and I thought it was a great mix and most of all I really liked the fit of everything. Wearing a light gray trouser combo with a light blue gingham shirt and navy blazer today, I don't know if I'll get any pics of that today as we're heading to a memorial service but I've noticed how picky I am getting in regards to fit. Not feeling the way the navy blazer I have on today's button is sitting, I need to adjust it later today and have the sides taken in.

Anybody Know how Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Fit shirts fit compared to Express Extra Slim fit shirts? Thinking of copping some shirts since there is a pretty good sale.

Why are you scared to attempt a navy/brown combo? It's a staple, it's not like it's out of the ordinary :lol:

Yeah I know but with my Navy suits, I typically go dark brown as opposed to a chestnut type color like Steezy's pic. Don't get me wrong, I think it looks good but whenever I've attempted to do it, it has looked odd to me in the mirror so I changed shoes :lol: .

The problem with navy/brown is a lot of times is the navy is too dark and the brown on shoes too light.

I wouldn't wear ksteezy's shoes up there with a navy. A blue suit maybe but navy is too dark most of the time.

i need to find a new tailor near where i live now. don't really feel like driving 45-60 mins to the tailor i currently use. it's like finding a new barber though. not sure that i can trust a new guy.

i need to find a new tailor near where i live now. don't really feel like driving 45-60 mins to the tailor i currently use. it's like finding a new barber though. not sure that i can trust a new guy.
I'm sure you can find one, man. Post on SF for suggestions.

there are a couple that i have seen. i may take some old pants/shirts that i dont wear anymore and see how they are

there are a couple that i have seen. i may take some old pants/shirts that i dont wear anymore and see how they are
Good call. I did the same with my super local tailor. My good one is about 8 miles away and this one is less than 2.

From a middle school teacher on SF:

Do you guys wait in line for tickets for some of these shoes like all my students do for the Jordans? Grape 5's were this months "cut of the month". We nail abiout 10 kids everytime a new sneaker is released for cutting out to buy their tickets.

Hahahaha. I'd call their parents if I were the teacher.

From a middle school teacher on SF:

Do you guys wait in line for tickets for some of these shoes like all my students do for the Jordans? Grape 5's were this months "cut of the month". We nail abiout 10 kids everytime a new sneaker is released for cutting out to buy their tickets.

Hahahaha. I'd call their parents if I were the teacher.

Same here in the DMV....I usually give them a sanction for missing school, or I just lock them up.

I'm a PO by the way

Anybody Know how Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Fit shirts fit compared to Express Extra Slim fit shirts? Thinking of copping some shirts since there is a pretty good sale.

Never bought Express shirts, but BB ESF are money, great bang for your buck.

Back
Top Bottom